Ten.

I was walking with Tory and a few Cobras at Larusso's house. We heard a glass shatter.

"It's payback time, Rhea." We all heard Kyler say as he was looking at Miguel who helped Bert to stand up.

"Together" I said turning to look at Tory who was looking mad as hell. I held out my hand.

She nodded. "Together" She said with a little smile as and grabbed my hand. We both kicked the doors open making everyone look at us. We looked around and started to walk toward Sam and Miguel.

"Heard you were throwing a party." I said with a little smirk and let go of Torys hand.

"Hope you don't mind if we crash." Tory finished making Sam take a deep breath. I forgot that she got out last night. She is still on probation.

"Y/n, Tory, you don't have to do this." Miguel said trying to stop us as he came in the middle of us.

"It's too late. This ends tonight!" Tory said.

"No mercy!" I yelled as they got into their positions and we started to walk toward them.

First Chris ran to me and started to swing his hand but I grabbed his hand and punched him into the stomach making him let out a yelp. I swung my leg over his legs making him fall to the ground. I looked around and saw Kyler punching Miguel while Tory was fighting some other dude.

One of the boys started to run at me. I punched him in the face but he blocked it I then tried to kick him in the stomach making him back away a little. I grabbed a vase that was on top of the table and smashed it into his head. "Get up!" I yelled at him as he stood up with a bloody nose.

I started to fight him again while moving into the middle of the fight. I grabbed his jacket and trowed him over myself. I turned around breathing heavily and saw Sam like one meter away from me. "Oh I'm gonna enjoy this" I said with a smirk and punched her in the face. She started to back away as I walked toward her more.

A kid ran to me but Tory grabbed his hand and trowed him into the wall. We started to walk after Sam who ran into a empty room. She slowly turned around. Tory raised her leg and kicked her in the face making her fall to the ground. "I gotta be honest, LaRusso. I thought you'd put up more of a fight." Tory said breathing heavily.

I turned around and saw a fighting fan on the shelf. I grabbed it and started to swing it around in my hand. "Guess we'll have to make our own fun." I said with a smirk and ran to Sam who was now standing. I kicked her in the leg making her fall Tory tried to punch her but she backed away. "Where are you gonna go, LaRusso?" I asked and tried to punch her but she moved away and I punched her into the picture.

I then tried to kick her but she moved and grabbed a stick. I got the fan into my hand and started to swing it to the stick cutting it into some pieces. Tory then swung her nunchuck into Sam put she punched her into her stomach making her back away.

We started to fight again, I punched her in the face and then in her stomach, she then punched me in my stomach with the stick making me let out a groan.

Tory then ran to Sam and grabbed the stick making Sam push her to the wall. I walked behind Sam and put the fan on her neck.

"You little-." I said pushing her away from Tory as we heard someone run into the room.

"Guys, stop!" I heard Miguel yell as I looked up and saw him, Eli and Demetri ran in.

"Y/n, Tory, the fight's over." He said making me look confused at him as I let my hand down, away from Sam.

"It's not over." Tory said breathing heavily. "This will never be over. You hear me?" She said turning to look at Sam.

"You two know where to find me." She said as Tory looked at me who was already looking at her with hurt in my eyes.