Seven.

New day. New school day. Some of the others from yesterdays match still in trouble and by trouble i mean detention for hurting us and Samatha had 2 weeks. Sucks to be her. I was walking around the school hallway with my backpack on my shoulder. Suddenly I heard cheers and claps come from one direction. I started to walk toward it seeing Miguel?

He hasn't told anyone of us that he was back at school. Of course I knew that he could walk again. He called me yesterday screaming on the phone that he can walk. I smiled and started to walk toward him. "Miguel" I said with my hands up going for a hug. "Why didn't you tell me that you will go back to school today?" I asked breaking the hug.

"I wanted it to be a surprise" He said with a smile as we both heard a familiar voice yell.

"El Serpiente!" Eli said walking toward us with a smile.

"What's up?" Miguel asked smiling back as they did their handshake.

"Welcome back, man."

"Feels good to be back."

"They give you bionic legs or some shit?" Eli asked while looking and pointing at his legs making Miguel laugh.

"No, same old boring human legs." Miguel said shaking his head.

"Oh, yeah? Can you throw it down? Gotta defend that tiny title. You know, your 3rd place title." I asked swinging a fake punch to his side making us all chuckle. "You know and maybe fight me in the finals this time?"

He laughs. "Gotta get through me first. Dude, Cobra Kai is crushing it." Hawk said as I saw Miguel's face fall.

"I've been meaning to talk to you two about that." Miguel said as a bell rings meaning the class was about to start. "We'll talk about it at lunch." Miguel said as he started to walk to his class.

"Sure." Hawk said grabbing wrapping his arm around me as we walked up the stairs.

"Do you think he knows?" I asked Eli making him look down at me.

"Knows what?" He asked confused as we walked into our class and sat down on our chairs.

"About all that laser tag thing and Demetri's arm and that you are the one that you know, snapped it." I said as Eli looked me in the eyes.

"I don't think so" He said as a teacher started to talk.

"Let's hope not. That wouldn't be to good" I said and opened the book. After the class was over everyone made there way to the cafeteria.  We were all sitting at our table chatting when I saw Mitch coming to our table with a smile.

"Sorry. Party's full." Hawk said putting his feet on the chair making Mitch look around.

"Where am I supposed to sit?" He asked confused and disappointed.

"The rejects' table. Over there." Eli said and pointed at the table where Bert and some kid were sitting.

"What a loser!" Someone said making everyone let out a chuckle making Mitch turn around and walk to that table. On the same second Miguel stormed into cafeteria and stood right in front of me and Eli.

"Hey, man." Eli said standing up from his chair, going to give him a bro hug. In that time Lucas comes and sits beside me and i laugh.

"I heard about what happened with Demetri. How could you do that?" Miguel asked him with a sad tone in his voice.

"You should thank me for getting revenge on Miyagi-Do." Eli said as Jack then walked in and stood with Hawk.

"And they started the fight. We finished it." He said making Miguel look at him and then back at Eli.