10.

After we ran from the cops we ended up at Tory's house and we started to plan our revenge. To be honest it was both hers and mine. The bitch has gone through 5 boys this year, First Kyler after that it was Miguel, then Robby, then Jack and lastly back to Miguel. The girl needs to get a life.

It was around midnight and Tory and i were still watching movies I texted Robby letting him know that i was okay and that i was breathing. With in a couple of minutes he texted back and i smiled. It hit one and I went back to my house, i skated back with one of the skates bored that i left at Torys house way back when.

That night i only gotten a couple hours of sleep and when i woke up a grabbed everything that i needed. I had my matching spike bracelet on my wrist. Tory and i had gotten them back when we were younger and some old dude was hitting on us.

I finally walked into the school and when i made it into my class i saw a couple of the cobras and went to go sit with them and w all high-fived and laughed about last night and how some of us where hung over.

I was sitting in a class with Eli and Miguel. It was a new school year. Everyone was excited to see their friend while I was waiting for Tory's call, I and her were planning a plan all weekend. Fucking Larussos, they always steal someone's boyfriend or girlfriend.

"Dude, you kissed, Sam?" Eli asked Miguel who was sitting beside me with his head low. You could tell that he wasnt happy about it. Drunk or not he knew that it was wrong and that was good right?

"Yeah" Miguel whispered when my phone started to ring. I pick it up and saw Tory's name on my screen. I stood up from my seat not taking my bag.

"I have to go," I said turning to look at Hawk and Miguel who was looking at me confused.

"But,.. class just started."

I shrugged and i walked out of the class room and I answered the phone and asked. "Hey, where are you?" I asked. Of course, I know where are we going but still.

"Here," She said as I felt someone jump on my back and i caught her under her legs giving her a piggy back ride.

"Jesus, Tory doesn't do that," I said with a smile as we started to walk to the office. I drop her and turn to look at her. "You sure you want to do this?" I ask knowing that this could greatly bad really quickly.

"Yeah. I am sure." She says as i nod. I pull out my lock picker. "So, okay, you know the plan?" She asked as we stood up in front of the office.

"Yeah," I said with a smile. Tory is so sweet. She didn't deserve that kind of thing. I took a deep breath and picked the lock but then got tired of it and kicked the door down.

"Hey, you two can't be here!" The woman yelled at us as I started to walk to her and Tory walked to the mic.

"Shut your mouth if you know what is good for you," I said pushing her chair into her.

"Samantha Larusso... You know what you did, and now your gonna pay for it," Tory said as I looked at her with a smirk. I took the microphone from her and said.

"We're coming for you, Bitch" I said turning it off as we high-fived. "Okay, put your angry face on, she will shit her pants," I said as we started to walk out of the office.

A lot of students were already in a hall. We started to go to Sam's classroom. Some students were following us behind. I saw a small girl coming out of the classroom. I smirk and stop. I let Tory walk in front of her beside it's her fight. I will just help as in when we do a tag switch.

"I saw what you did at the party... you kissed Miguel," Tory said making everyone mutter something and Sam looked at her shocked. I saw Hawk arrive behind Sam. Sam started to stutter looking at Robby who was now beside me. "I-I" made Tory angrier as she swung her hand to her face but Sam dodged it.