-7-

"Junbi!" Sensei calls out as we all get into place. "Fighting positions." He then walks around fixing everyone's stance like normal. "Stabilize your base, Hawk. Keep your balance. Full rotations when you strike. Gives you better power and you can take you opponent down easier."

"Yes, Sensei!" Hawk calls out as he fixes his stance and throws a punch. Oldie then turns around to a kid and he flinches.

"Did you just flinch, Virgin?" Sensei asks. I look at Lucas and almost start laughing. I try keeping it together but i let out a little laugh and then cover it with a cough before her notices.

He then steps forward dousing another kid to flinch. "Holly shit, we have got a room full of flinchers."

Then the room fills with a bunch of yes Sensei and i start to laugh as he walks over to me. I look at him not caring that he hear me laugh. It was funny what can I say.

"That was not a question!" Oldie calls out. He then makes his was to the front of the class. "Raise your hand if you have not been punched in the face."

Everyone starts to raise there hands. I look over at Miguel and Aisha, seeing then not raising there hands. Lucas and I look around some more and then make eye contact with each other. We give each other a look and i knew what he was thinking.

We have both been punched, kicked, slapped and smashed boards with our heads. We don't flinch any more.

"Put your hands down. All your lives, you have been avoiding fights, so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. And all that concussion nonsense. So, there is only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you are going to take a punch to the face, very hard might I add." Sensei calls out as we all looked at him shocked.

I was happy. I didn't have to worry about it. I have already been thought all that shit and what not.

"Ms. Rose, Robinson, line them up. Un-flinch this group." With that he walks off into his little den.

"All right you hear him." I call out. "Line up, lets go."

Hawk then lines up in front of me. "You know I have broken noses before right." I say as i cracked my knuckles.

"Nah, that's just a lie. We all no you could do that." He says taunting me. I laugh and throw a hard jab to his nose and watch him fall down. I laugh a little as Lucas walks up to me.

"I think I heard a crack." He mumbles and i start laughing even more.

"I'm good, if anyone cares." Hawk says as he stands up holding his nose. "It was just my nose."

Sure you are I mumble to myself. I then help him up off the mat. I remove his hand and laugh seeing the bruising coming in. "You might want to ice that."

After the little punching kids in the face thing we all take a break and start stretching. I was sitting in between Hawk and Lucas. And somehow getting on the topic of Miguel's little love life that was not that interesting.

"Okay, so i need somewhere romantic but at the same time not to romantic." Miguel says as he explains his date with sam and his plan.

"You could take her to get tattoos." Hawk says as i are with him. He then stands pup as i doo the same and we take of our tops showing off our new tattoos.

"I know a guy, just hooked us up with these gorgeous things."

Hawk had a hawk with a blue Mohawk on it and mine was a cobra laying in a pile of flower with the words 'fuck mercy' on the top.

The three of them give us complements on them.

"14 fucking hours in the chair for these things." Hawk explains as we sit back down.