5.

"You are a little rusty there, Sensei." Oldie said as him and my grandfather were fighting on the mat. Johnny let go of Kreese and they started there fight again. Johnny grabbed his arm and Kreese then placed him into a choke hole.

" now pay attention." Johnny started. "He's got my neck and I got his elbow. If i try to break out."

"I dig in and i put him to sleep."  My grandfather explains.

"If i go for his ribs." Johnny shows us.

"He completely opens and exposes his chest."

"Tow difficult choses. What do you do?"

The class looks around. "Say fuck the consequences and use the back road even if you get hurt." I explain.

"Right, show us how it is done." Johnny explains and i take his spot.

"This might hurt grandpa." I say in a whisper.

"Hit me with your best shot kid." I nod and then take out his leg and we both  fall to the floor. With the control i have i place him into a choke hold. I hold it for a second and then let go.  I stand up and pull up my grandfather.

"Nice work kid." With that i go to sit back down.

"That's what we call damning the consequences and powering forward." Johnny explain. 

"You may get hurt. But no one wins by doing nothing."

"Make a chose, then your move and go all in." With that the class was over and every one leaves. Most of the class and i go over to some pub to eat and 'drink'. Non of the fake IDs worked today tho.

"Oh my God. Yasmine has the same bikini as me." Moon chuckled as she showed her phone to the girls at the table. Aisha rolled her eyes.

"Tell her she can stay in France."

"Please." I agreed not wanting the e itch to come back. She was almost as bad as Sam was and that is saying something. I started to zone out until i felt someone tap my shoulder and i looked at Tory beside me.

"You done with your drink?" I nodded unsure where this was going. "Can I borrow the ice?" I chuckled at the weird question.

"Go ahead, T." Tory smiled, taking the cup and started throwing ice at Miguel and i started to laugh at her. I then started to join in with her. Miguel looked over at us and we laughed.   

"Must of just slipped out of our hands." I say and we start laughing. "Oops."

"What are you even doing over there?" Tory asked, she looked over at me and i just shrugged. Torys and mine dessert then came by and we left Miguel alone.

"Hey, im going to leave. I'm going to the mall to grab a couple of things." She nodded and i hoped into my car and drove off to the mall. It wasnt to far away. As soon as i pulled into the parking lot i saw Sam's car. Great just great.

I walked around for a bit until was i was craving Starbucks. I made my way to the food court and saw Sam, Robby and Lucas.

"Robert Swayze Keene?" Sam asked.

Robby nodded. "My mom was a huge fan of Patrick Swayze. He was an actor in the 80's."

"Yeh, like I haven't seen dirty dancing, like a hundred times." Lucas explained as he smiled.

"Yeah, my mom made me watch it." Robby said and i walked up be hide him.

"Made you, yesterday youu said you loved the movie." I explain.

Robby turned around and smiled and gave me a hug and a kiss on the head.

"Hey not kissing on front of us." Lucas called out.