X.

As much as everyone was worried for Miguel, ther was still other fights going on the had 'our men' in them. At least that was what my grandpa had said to me. I was currently watching Robby fight Demeti and it wasnt that bad of a fight. It was pretty good.

"Robby Keene is ahead one-nothing as he and Demetri Alexopoulos battle it out for a trip to the finals." Daryl said as Robby and Demetri were fighting on the mat. 

"Point. Keene." Ref yelled when Robby punched Demetri in the stomach. "Score, two-zero. Go to your senseis." He said as Demetri walked to Daniel. He said something to him making him nod.  Demetri walked back to the mat where Robby was already waiting for him with his hands on his hip.

I honestly didnt care about the bet that my family had with LaRusso's i was here to fight for me and no one else. I mean it would be funny if i blew that championship fight on purpose. I could do that but i wouldnt I have to much respect for myself.

"On your marks. Ready." the ref said making them raise their fists up.  "And fight!" 

Robby was first to kick Demetri but he blocked it, he tried to kick him in the stomach but Demetri blocked it again and jumped in the air trying to kick Robby in the face but he raised his hand up, blocking it. 

"That's a block. No point." The ref said as they both looked at each other, Robby tried to punch him in the face but Demetri grabbed his hand pushing him to the ground.  But luckily, Robby managed to stand up in time, making Demetri miss with his punch and kick.  Robby ran to him again, blocking Demetri's moves. He swiped his leg under Demetri making him fall to the ground on his back. Robby raised his leg and kicked him in the stomach, winning the match. 

"Point. Winner." The ref said raising Robby's hand in the air making everyone cheer.  He walked back to his team giving high-fives to senseis, who smiled proudly. 

"All participants in the girls' semifinals, please report to the center mat. Matches begin in five minutes." The woman on the speaker said.  For the next few matches, Sam and i were the ones who won. Tory got knocked out at the last match against Samatha and i was not happy about it.

"This semifinal match has been all Cobra Kai. Y/n Rose is on her way to the big dance, once again." Daryl said.  "Oh, it's gonna be a battle for the ages, because here comes Samantha LaRusso and Miyagi-Do. The girls' final is set." Deryl said meaning that i and Sam will be fighting in the final. 

I turned to the bored and looked up at it seeing how everything was to fall out. Cobra Kai only had to win one of these fights and then we wou win the Championship and to me that didnt seem to hard. I mean, i have a hot boyfriend that has been kicking everyone's ass and yo have me who hasn't lost a fight in 5 years. That seems like good odds to me.

"Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do are neck-and-neck on the leaderboard. But there's a dark horse... Or should I say a dark bird? ...that still has a chance. Will Eagle Fang Karate stay alive in our dojo race?" Deryl said looking at the crowd.  "We're about to find out. Miguel Diaz has one minute to return to the mat!" Deryl said as they showed a countdown clock on the screen.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three," the crowd started to countdown.

"Well that's dramatic" i whispered to Robby who smirked and laughed slightly.  "two, one!" 

"Well, it looks like Miguel Diaz is not gonna fight," Deryl said as the crowd started murmuring. "Which means that the winner by default is Eli Moskowitz, who advances to the final where he will face Robby Keene." Deryl said as Miyagi-Do looked at Cobra Kai. 

"The finals are up next." He said walking off the mat.  "Ladies and gentlemen, the wait is finally over. It's finals time! Two champions from each gender will fight the last time. And then we will know who is the real Grandchampion here!" Daryl yelled making everyone cheer and clap.