-1-

"4 time champion Y/n Rose returning tonight to take on Lucas James. These two have been going at it all year. They are great friends off the mat they say but on the mat the are enemy's and they put up the greatest fights to watch." One of the producers says.

It was true Lucas and Y/n were great friends out side of the completion but as soon as they got on the mat they were enemy's. Thy knew each other's tricks and weaknesses and that just made they fight better.

Nothin was better than watching them fight. They became friends when Y/n first taken him down at the All Valley championship 6 years ago and then they stated to train together and then they became inseparable.

"Today is going to be a good fight. Y/n will not be going down without a hell of a fight. Tonight she is protecting her 4 time champion and hoping to make it five. Wow." The other producer says, laughing.

"You ready to go down, Lucas." Y/n says laughing as she did her air.

"You know what, even if I do lose, you get to say you are a five time champion and i get to say i am friend with the five time champion. So, to me that seems like a win, win." Lucas says laughing.

"You better not being easy on my Lucas. I want to win that title fair, i am not taking an easy win."

"Dont worry. I would never do that to you. I know how much you fight in honour and what not. I respect that you know." Lucas says coming up I from his seat to sit besides the girl.

"Are you parents coming tonight?"

"I dont think so. They never really supported the whole karate thing. I would love for them to come over and watch a fight that would be dope or come to one of my training sessions. I don't know. Lets talk about anything else. Any cute boys?"

"Now it is my turn to change the subject, I refuse to talk about my love life." The young girl laugh. "This is going to be crazy. You know? After this one of us will have won and." Y/n takes a sigh. "It will ether you take down a 4 time champion or i take down you and i get a 5 time champion title. To me that seems so unreal."

Lucas laughs. "It is unreal, but hey, you and me will still be you and me. Nothing and I mean nothing, will change that. I promise." Lucas says smiling at y/n and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"You better, because if you dont keep that promise i will fucking beat your ass." Y/n says laughing as she rests her head on his shoulder.

"All fighters please make there way to the mats to get read for the championship fight." An announcer calls out over the speaker.

"Lets go, y/n/n." Lucas says smiling getting up front the bench.

"Lets go." Y/n says as they start to walk over to the mat as they both take over there shoes.

"Okay, you both know the rules. Round one."

As the whistle goes the two kids start the fight. The round last for about a minute until y/n wins the point.

"Point Y/n. Second round."

Then they started again with Lucas gets the point.

"Point Lucas. Third round.

The match starts again with Lucas getting another point as y/n gets up and jumps around shaking it off.