VIII.

"Guys, the limo is coming at six. So don't be late or else we're leaving. 'Cause my date and I, we on a mission." Kyler said as Tory and I walked into the dojo with our bags on our shoulders.

"Oh my God. I bet she doesn't even exist." Piper scoffed looking at him as i put my bag down on a bench and tory walked over to Jack.

"Hey." I heard a voice say making me turn my head as see Robby standing. I left to go pick tory this morning and i didnt see him much this morning.

"Hi," i said back to him, with a small smile.

"are you, uh... are you going to go?" He asked looking at me and I laughed slightly.

"To prom?" I asked him. "Yeah, right. Let the rich kids have their stupid party." I said pulling out a water bottle and my knee brace. "Plus, can you picture me in a ballroom dress?" I asked taking a sip of the water as Robby let out a chuckle.

"All right, class. Fall in." Grandpa Kreese said walking in front of the class with Silver on his side, along with my mother. "Today's lesson is about balance. Not the way Miyagi-Do teaches it."

"You're going to learn how to get inside the heads of your opponents and throw them off balance. Pair up." My mom said, i turned my head to look at Robby and he nodded. Tory then looked at me and i point to Robby she nodded her head.

She looked around and saw Jack walking toward her. "wanna pair up" He asked her.

"Do I have a choice?" Tory asked and raised her hands up in the air. I watched slightly from where i was standing and laughed at Tory. "You coming to prom?" Tory asked him as jack raised an eyebrow.

"I don't go to school" He said making her stop punching.

"How old are you then?" She asked him.

"Same are as you, but i do homeschool because of how much i hate people," He said making her nod.

"You know, you should go Crashing you-know-who's big night would be a way to get your opponents off balance," Robby said looking at me with a smirk as i turned back to look at him.

"Not as much as if you showed up." I said to him sending a punch which he blocked.

"I'm not a student. They won't let me in." He said with a smirk.

"Maybe they would. If you went with me." I say stopping punching, making Robby let out a chuckle.

"Did you just ask me to prom?" He asked with a smile.

i shrugged. "Maybe i did. So, you going to come with me or not because i am sure that Tory would love to come with me." I say and he nods his head. "Its a tactical move and it would be a little bit of fun."

"I would love too. Well, it's such short notice. We'd have to get a ride. Still need a tux." Robby said as my mom walked over to us.

"I think it's a great idea," my mom said making us both turn to look at her. "And if you're going, you're going in style." She said walking away as Robby turned to look at me, while raised her eyebrow in confusion. Suddenly the dojo doors opened making all of us turn to look.

"Wassup!" Stingray said while laughing, walking into the dojo. "Remember that from the old Bud commercials? I guess you guys were too young for... Probably weren't even born." He said taking his shoes off as John Kreese shook his head.

"Eddie, what's going on, man? Hey, good to see you. Dieter, how's your mom doing? Wish she'd call. You could've had a really cool stepdad." He said looking around as his eyes spotted someone. Grandpa Sensei. "Sir, I am reporting for duty and I require no thanks." He said looking at him.