7.

I was standing with my oh so lovely grandfather that had decided to break into LaRusso's dojo and the best part is that i dont even know why. I hope y'all are picking up on the sarcasm i was using.

Grandpa Kreese was punching a bag while I was standing near the dojo door. It was a nice dojo if I was being honest. I liked it, it was calm and relaxing. I see why Robby and Lucas liked it here so much. That reminds me, i need to hand out with Lucas at one point.

"Robby?" I heard Larusso say as he opened the door and walked out. He didn't even see me but he froze when he saw my grandpa standing there punching a bag.

"It's a cute little place here," He said looking around."You teach karate or gardening? Maybe even both?" My grandpa asked making me laugh a little as Daniel turned and saw me. I only smiled and waved.

"So this is what it came to. Breaking into other houses?" Daniel asked as grandfather lighten his cigar.

"Stop doing those things, it is going to kill you." I say as i push myself off the wall and grab it from his hand and put it out on one of the rocks. i mouth back "I'm sorry" to LaRusso.

"I'm just here to thank you," my grandfather said as he pulled out another cigar and i again pulled it out of his hand.

"Like for what?" Daniel asked turning to look at me as I walked past him to stand next to the older man.

"Well that you take the weakest people out of my dojo," Kreese said as I turned to look at Daniel.

"That was very kind," I said to him making him scoff.

"Soldiers. Their kids. You're just a kid" Daniel said pointing at me.

"She was never just a kid," my grandfather said making me look a little confused but I brush it off. "We all were kids sometimes. You may think that you beat Johny Lawrence. But I promise this time I won't let you." He said to him making him look confused.

"Lose what?" Daniel asked."This isn't war" Daniel said making me and my grandfather til our heads.

"Sure it is"

"War never ends. It is just a little period between them. You think that coming to Cobra Kai and it's won't be any consequences?" Grandpa asked as Daniel's face fell. He started to walk away but I stayed and looked at Daniel.

"Tell Robby and Lucas i say hi. And sorry about him." I say and i walk away leaving Daniel left alone in his dojo.

We drove back to the Cobra Kai as we both drove in silence, that was till my grandpa started talking. "How are you and Robby?"

"Why do you want to know?" I ask a little skeptical of him asking.

"Just checking on my grand daughter." He said as we pulled into the dojo.

I sigh. "Robby and i are great after the little stunt the we pulled at Valley-Fest he understood that and the fact that Hawk broke in and wrecked Daniels dojo, we are still fine." My grandpa looked shocked. "Yes, i know about that. You two weren't very quite when you where talking about it, but you never go again family."

He nodded and we both got out of the car and made our way into the dojo and every on was standing in the mats ready to leave off for training.

"Everybody get your gi on, training starts in 5 minutes," Johnny said coming out of his office making us all look confused. "Yeah, what's wrong?" He asked looking at our confused faces.

"Nothing wrong I just thought we are going to words for a special training," Miguel said as Johnny looked at me and my grandfather. "Yeah, and what in the woods?" He asked confused.