2.

After practice Robby ended up calling me asking if i wanted to come over and hang out for a bit and maybe stay over. I agreed and before heading over to his house i grabbed a beg full of all the necessary items. I knocked on the door and Robby opened it and smiled.

"I didnt think you would get here that fast." He said and smiled, letting me into his apartment.

I laugh slightly and place the bag down on the floor. "Well, i drive way faster than I should and i dont know if that is bad yet." I say shrugging as he laughs.

We both walk over to the couch and lay down. Robby turns the tv on and puts on stranger things. I look up at him and he gives me the what look. "I didnt think you would be the type to like stranger thing." He laughs at me and then kisses my forehead.

"It's a good show, I wont lie. I started watching it because Sadie Sink was hot." He says honestly, i nod.

"I agree, she is hot." He looks at me and laughs. "It's true. My bi ass would totally date her." He looks at me again shocked.

"You're bisexual?"

"Yep."

I was very open with it at this point. I knew when i was 8 and then came out when i was 10, had my first girl kiss at 14. My parents where very supportive over the whole coming out thing, tho i dont think that understood what it met.

he nodded and then started to talk again. "Well, i support you, and thank you for trusting me and coming out to me." I laugh at him.

I turn to watch the tv and Nacey then comes onto screen. "Get that bitch of the screen!" I scream.

Robby looks shocked. "What was that for? You dont like Nacey?" I shake my head.

"No, no, no. She sucks, i mean she is okay but she broke u with Steve and that wasn't right. anyways Steve could have done so much better. I think he should have just stayed single and then out of nowhere his girlfriend comes back or he comes out gay. That would make the show so much better." I explain as Robby only nods not sure what he should say.

I adjusted my head and i heard Robby wince in pain. "I'm sorry, is it still your shoulder." He shakes his head trying to pas it as nothing happened. "I know you are not telling me the truth. Does it still hurt?" I ask him again as i feel as it is my fault that he got into his condition.

He places a hand on my cheek and presses a kiss to me lips and i smile slightly. "Is nothing, it is just sore. Get some rest, okay? I know that you are going to karate tomorrow."

I nod and i started to fall asleep in his arms. In the middle of the night i start to feel Robby start to shift and get up. I dont think anything of it until i hear a grunt and pots and pans fall down on the floor.

Then some one turns the lights causing me to sit up. A woman then runs over to the man. "Oh, my god, Rick. Are you okay?" The girl asks. "Roddy, what is wrong with you?"

With that roll my eyes and walk up to Robby and wrap my arms around him as my eyes where still not adjusted to the light.

"What is wrong with me? What i wrong with you?" Robby says as he takes a breath trying to calm down. "You haven't been here in like three days, i thought it was some one trying to break into the apartment.

The older woman nodded. "Ok, ok, okay. I get it, but i just came here to grab a couple of things... um... uh, cause', uh, Rick is flying me to Cabo?" The other dude nods along.

Robby looks shocked. "With this guy? For how long? I mean, we have rent to pay, and i dont have a job anymore."

I looked at Robby. If money was a problem i would have offered him a job at my parents business. All he would have to do is sit there and tell people where to go.