V.

Today everyone was working on thee combos on the dummy's that the dojo had. Kenny was working with Robby. Tory was with  Jack. Lucas and harry were together and then i was just working by self.

"They know that we three are the biggest threat." I explain pointing at Robby, Tory and i.

"They also know we can't risk violating probation." Robby finished.

"We need to get them somewhere no one is around." Tory said as Terry, my mom and grandpa walked into the dojo with their casual clothes on and not gis. I always find it funny not seeing my grandpa in a gi. He lives in his.

"Listen up. Gather round." Terry said walking in front of the class with my family behind him. "We just had a little pow-wow with the sensei's at Miyagi-Do. From here on out, there'll be no more fighting until the tournament." Terry explained making us all look at each other confused and angry. Mostly angry.

"Our enemies humiliate us, and we have to back down and take it?" Tory asked annoyed.

"Of course not. We should always show our enemies no mercy." My grandpa Kreese said looking at her.

"But there's a time to fight. No need to waste a punch if it's not gonna score a point." My mom said turning to grandpa and terry and then back at us.

"So if your enemies do something to mess with you or laugh in your face, good! Take all that anger and store it. You're gonna need it when the time comes. Is that understood?" Terry said pointing at us.

"Yes, Sensei!" We yelled all in sighs as Terry turned to my grandpa and mom and walked back to the office.

After that we all go back to training and working on the cobo's.  Then an idea hits me. "I have a way to get back at Hawk without throwing a punch."

Tory and Robby look at me. "Lets hear it." Robby says and i smirk.

"Hawk still goes to Rico t get his tattoos and hair done. Rico, is my tattoo artist and i'm fucking rich. I can see if i can bribe him to tell me Hawks next appointment." I explain.

"What would we do from there?" Tory asks.

"Im getting there. The thing that makes Hawk, Hawk is his hair. I say we cut it off. His whole life revolves around that hair. Cut it and he will crumple and fall." I tell them and they both smile and nod at the idea. "We might need a little more then us tho. The kid will put up a fight and i for one don't feel like holding him down."

Tory and Robby nod. "I think we can do that." They turn to look at Lucas, Jack, Harry and Kyler. I nod, this should work if it is done write.

"Okay, i will text Rico after class and see what i can do." They both nod at that. "You guys round up a couple of dudes for the job.

After that class was finished, i pulled out my phone and texted Rico asking when Hawks next appointment was and offered him200 dollars to sweeten the deal. He jumped right on that a gate it up no problem. 7 o'clock tomorrow. That was perfect our class ended at 5 and from there we had tie to change and get ready to jump hawk.

Once i got the text i told ver one that was planning on helping out in the little 'pank'. That was what we were calling it. It was stupid yes but we had todo it one way. Once Robby and i got home we bot changed into our swim suits as it was a hotter day in the valley today.

Once i was in the water i sat around floating and relaxing listening to the soft music that was playing in the background. I think that it was Harry Styles but I couldn't be quite sure. Robby was sitting and a floaty and floating around the pool. I was almost sure that he fell asleep. That or he was dead. I was going to stick with the first option.