-3-

Today was my second say of school and man did i already want to shoot myself. People there are so dumb and i feel like i am going to die with the amount of people that constantly want a picture or something signed.

Like dude give me a break. Not to mention that this Yasmine girl and her friends, including Samatha are a bunch of class A bitches and what not. Some how they are worse than me and my snappy attitude. Like that is even possible.

Samatha and i were never really friends. I moved here when i was about 6 or something like that because of my parents jobs and what not. Before that we used to live in Outer banks on the figure 8 side.

However my parents and I we acted like pouges or the less rich side of the island and we would normally hang out with them because they were just easer people to get along with.

Anyways, when we moved to the Valley my mom met Samantha's mom at the super market and then they hit it off right away and then after that my dad and Samatha's dad met and they seemed to like each other for the most part.

My dad used to do karate but then he had to stop because of a leg injury but him and Mr. LaRusso still bonded over it and what not.

Samatha and I would train together with her father but then when she stopped doing it we kind of drifted apart. I started to take karate more seriously and then dropped out of school and started to get home schooled just so i could train more.

Later on i then became a champion in the All-Valley and that's when i really started to get noticed. Soon i started getting offered into other karate tournaments that were exclusive for all the really good fighters and then i became one of them. Winning almost every fight i went in. I have all the metals hanging in my room still and I love them all.

Sam on the other hand stopped karate and thought of it as useless and pointless. Along with thinking it was a waste of time and she would be a loser because of it.

But she never took the fact that half of the Valley does karate and we all love it. Every year the All-Valley under 18 tournament was sold out, later they found a bigger facility to conduct it in.

Samatha then became one of those grade A bitches that didnt care about anyone and there definition of a first world problem became what they were going to were tomorrow or what boy she should go out with or what makeup she should wear on the date.

Now onto my boring day. Lucas and i like normal went for our 5k run in the morning. It was something that we started to do because we were not allowed to train for karate anymore and now we kinda continue it.

After being released from the hospital i had to give up about a month of from training and everything and now i am starting to get back into it. My parents are okay with it and i am starting to get more intense with the amount of training that I do and i am also thinking about going to fight in the All-Valley this year.

However, i have been trying to find a good dojo that could actually do me some good and help. Lucas knows of my plan and is in full support of the idea and i am glad he is. I would feel terrible if he wasn't.

Lucas has also started to get back into training. We think next year we might be able to face each other in the finals but we are not sure.

"Lucas!" I call out as we ge back from our run and start to get changed t go to school. "Hurry your ass up. We have places to be." The i stop to think, it was school who cared. "Never mind. You can take your time."

And just like that Lucas walks out ready to go. "I am ready to go." He says smiling grabbing his bag and his car keys.

"I wanted you to take your time." I grumble as we start to make our way to the car.