4.

After my talk with Robby last night everything seemed to be okay. He seemed chill with everything, tats what he told me at least. Asking him to family dinner would most likely be a bad idea.

When I woke up i made pancakes and left a note for Robby so he knew that i was off to karate. I also told him that he would be invited to a family dinner at one point.

When i walked into the dojo a couple of students were around my grandfather and listening to him telling his war story's. He kept telling them that they al blend together at one point.

That's when sensei Oldie walked out. "Listen up!" He called out and everyone turned over to him. "Looks like we got some new recruits. Everyone fall in."

Everyone started to wonder around. The only people that knew what to do was the original group. "Into neat rows and lines." I explain and start to walk to the front.

"Time to see what you are all made of." Oldie then started to walk around everyone. "This calls of for kids only, sir. no parents. It is an Insurance thing.

The old dude looked up. It was the glass dude, great. "I am here to kick some ass, sir"

"Dont i know you from some where."

"Yeh, i sold you the mirror." He then pointed to the mirror. "We kinda bonded and talked about rock bands."

i then stepped in. "Look dude, this call is for teenagers. I don't know but i think your old ass wouldn't be able to keep up with half of the kids."

"I can take them, ma'am." He says as i roll my eyes. "I am not scared of some teenagers"

I rolled my eyes once agin and then turned over to sensei to finish this. Afar about a minute, he claimed this to be his trail run.

"I thought my last group of recruits was pathetic. But if you do what I tell you to do, you'll at least have a chance at becoming a fighter. But to do that, you gotta fight. So, which one of you has the balls to take on the champ?" Johnny said, grabbing my arm and pulling me to stand beside him.

"I did not agree to this and plus what happened to my doctors note." I ask as I looked over to him with arms crossed. 

"Your grandfather said you are fine." I nodded to that answer and smiled.

"I'll take her on." A voice spoke from the back of the class and everyone moved out of the way so my blind as could see her. Johnny smirked at the girl.

"Oh, you will, huh?" The girl smirked right back.

"I saw your little demo at Valley Fest. You guys can put on a show, but can you actually fight?" 

"That sounds like a challenge." Johnny said.

"I like a challenge." Johnny nodded, turning to me, "y/n, show little Miss Hotshot here what Cobra Kai is all about." I nodded my head as the class moved to the walls to give  the two of us space.

"You really want to fight Tory. I thought i handed you your ass enough times." We both laugh before getting into position.

Tory landed a kick to my side as soon as we started. It didn't hurt mostly because i taught her it and I knew now to defend it.

"Okay, then. Game on." The blonde smirked at me and sent another kick at her but i was quick, grabbing the back of Torys leg and flipping her onto her back. The class cheered for me as she got up, running at me and, throwing punches at my face.  I blocked every punch with my elbow.

"You're telegraphing. I can see it coming." I grunted as I continued my movements. "I thought we fixed that." She laughs before i flip her onto the ground. I give her a hand and she pulls me down and try's to hold me.