IX.

"Ladies and gentlemen..." The announcer, Daryl calls out. "You have been waiting a long time, but we are finally here." The crowd starts going up in cheers. "Dojos from all over the Valley have been training for a for for their shot at glory. You ready to meet them?" With that everyone rises from the seat and starts to clap and cheer.

"This sensei and dojo need no introduction. He took the All Valley by storm in 1984 and '85 and quickly became one of the greatest underdogs in the history of the sport. Last year, this dojo came out of nowhere and made it to the finals. They've got some new fighters, and they are ready to show the world tat they are the best around. Give it up for Miyagi-Do Karate, led by two-time All Valley champion, Daniel LaRusso!"

The crowd starts to clap and the Miyagi-Do's run out on to the mat. They all smiled and waved at the crowd.

"This dojo is making their first All Valley debut,though you will recognize a few familiar faces. Every year, a new dojo rises up in the ranks. Does this newcomer have what it takes to win it all? Please welcome Eagle Fang Karate, led by Sensei Johnny Lawrence."

Eagle Fang walks out in there new red gi's and makes there way over to the mat. The crowd starts cheering again. They want beside LaPusso's team and they both eye each other, up and down. You could see the tension.

"And finally..." Daryl calls out. "This next dojo took last year's title. But they are under new management. Can they reign supreme once more? Last years Champion and last years runner up. She's is still keeping up with her dojo and he may be wearing a new gi, but one this in for sure Y/n Rose and Robby Keene and there team are ready to strike! Hailing from Reseda, defending champions and still the most bad-ass name for a dojo, here comes Cobra Kai!"

We all walk out onto the mat with new gi's we got. My grandpa in the middle with Terry on his left and my mom on his right. The crowd starts to cheer again. Daniel looks over at us and like normal gives us his judge look. Robby and i look away and roll our eyes at him. We makes our way to the front of the mat. We were in the middle between LaRusso and Lawrence taking our place.

"At the end of the day, only one of these dojos can be crowned Grand Champion." Daryl explains as he pauses. "Welcome, to the 51st annual All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament!" With that the crowd starts cheering again and we haven't even started. "Its Karate time."

After the announcers speak and what not we al walked over to our Sensei's as they gave us our pep talk, to be honest it was more of a threat than a pep talk.

"Alright, fall in." My grandpa calls out. "All of your training has brought you to this moment. Remember, if you win..." i cut my grandpa off.

"When. When we win. Im not losing to these fools." I explain and my grandpa chuckles and nods his head.

"Right. When you win, you don't just get a trophy. You get the glory. And you get to know that forever that you are a champion. I have had students will all the talent in the world but squander their moment. Do not let history repeat itself. Do not let your emotion cloud your judgment. And above all, do not let anything stand in the way of your victory." My grandpa explained as someone grabbed my hand.

I looked down seeing it was Robby's. I smiled and he gave mea light squeeze calming me down a little bit.

"Just to be clear." Silver said stepping into the 'pep' talk. "Thats no a pep talk. That is an order. And we are all going to follow Sensei's orders today, aren't we?" He asked.

"Yes, Sensei."

"Aren't we?"

"Yes, Sensei."

He smiles. "Then let's go win this! Come one!" Thats when everyone starts to get fired up and pumped up. Cheers start up and everyone starts to do handshakes with there friends. After a couple minutes the announcement man walks back onto the mat.