Four.

A week has passed and i was in the clear. Turns out i didnt need to wait that extra week. The doctor just said that i had to take an easy and not go all out and kill my self. She said that a good 75% would be goo enough.

"Never underestimate your enemy." Papa said walking around his dojo. I was training too, a doctor took my knee case off, but it's not fully healed yet. So i was pulled into physical therapy. "Even if you think they're weaker than you, you have to stay one step ahead of them." He said as we all were looking at every step he made. "That's the only way to guarantee a victory." He explained said turning around. "Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sensei." We all yelled making him smirk.

"Good. Now let's see if you truly understand the lesson." He said walking in the middle of the circle where a small tree was placed on top of the wood.

"I want you to kick this tree off the top." He said pointing at it. "Red, you start." My grandfather said turning to a boy with red hair. He put his wrists in front of it and then kicked his leg to the wood making his pants tear. "Pathetic." Papa muttered under his breath while crossing his hands.

"Rickenberger, show him." He said to a tall boy with black hair. He did some kind of spin but missed. He landed on the floor with groans. "Stop your sniveling." Kreese said as Rickenberger stood up holding his arm in pain.

"I can do it, Sensei." Said Jack who was standing on my right.

"Well, what're you waiting for?" Sensei Grandpa asked him as Jack walked in front of the wood. "Don't you want a running start?" He asked him confused while tilling his head.

"Don't need one." Jack said as he looked back at the tree. He kicked it right in the middle making fell on the ground with a thug. It makes me and my grandfather chuckle.

"Not bad." He said with a smile. "Not bad at all." He said again making jack smile as he walked back into his spot.

"But he cheated." Rickenberger said pointing at jack making me look at him.

"No, he didn't." I said while he looked at me and then back at grafather.

"Unlike you, he did exactly what I asked him to do." Papa said walking infront of every kid in the dojo. "If your mind is agile,"

"So are you."

"That's the best way to beat your enemy."

"Not just with brute strength."

"But you have to fight smart. Do that, and you'll always come out on top." Papa said stepping in front of jack.

The next day at school i was looking more like a normal person no more cast and crutches. I was able to walk normally and it felt great.

I and the Cobras were sitting at the school's cafeteria while harry and Hawk was kicking a football ball on there feet, trying to see who could do it the most before it fell.

"Hey, 22 in a row. New record." Harry said as Red walked over with his phone in his hand. We all heard some laughing and giggling coming from behind us. I turned around and saw Demetri, Yasmine and Moon talking. I stood up and walked over to Hawk and took the ball away from him.

"Hey, i was trying to win." He said.

"You weren't going to anyways. Harry over there plays hight level soccer." With that harry started to show off then passed the ball to Hawk. I turn back to my plan and throwed it in the air and kicked it with my foot. It flew right into Demetris's project making it shatter into small pieces.

" Oh. Pfft..." I said walking over to Demetri trying not to laugh. "I'm sorry, D. Looks like my ball just got away from me." I said as someone passed me Hawk ball back to me. "Thanks dude"