Five.

The next morning most of us had a small hangover and it wasn't that bad but it was there. Once I drive back to my house my grandfather pushed me into the car and started to drive off somewhere. Once he pulled into the parking lot i already knew where we where.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as we got out of the car.

My grandfather shrugged and said, "I thought we could go pay him a visit." I nod knowing that wasnt the reason. We walked I am my grandfather started talking to the guard and one of the officers with in a few minutes we where let into see Robby.

We walked in and took our seat and waited for Robby. Once he walked he looked surprised to see my grandfather but hid a small smile when he saw me. He looked us up and down before sitting down on the cold metal chair that we were all given.

"Let me tell you about your dad. He was always a scrapper." My grandfather said. "But the moment I knew he was the real deal was his first All Valley." He said pointing at Robby as I exhale a deep breath. "He made the quarters, but he drew a kid named Vidal. Now Vidal was a third-generation black belt. Very skilled. " grandpa Kreese said with a smirk. "Way beyond Johnny, at the time. Your old man lost." He said and leaned toward Robby. "But he didn't make it easy. And I saw that look in his eye that he would never let that happen again." He then finished as Robby tilled his head.

"Cool story. Try telling it to someone who gives a shit." Robby said making us both let out a chuckle.

"You're his son, all right." He said leaning back in his chair.

"Yeah, and look where that got me." Robby said with a raised eyebrow.

"Come on, kid. You know you don't deserve to be here. From what I heard, you tried to break up that fight and..." my grandpa said as I took a deep breath and said.

"Miguel attacked you." I said making Robby look at me. "From there is started to get worse."

"Yeah, and you helped Tory to start all of this." He said making me smile as he turned back to Grandpa. So, maybe it was a tiny bit my fault.

"Sure, you can keep beating yourself up for what went down." Kreese said as I put my hand on the table and put my chin on top of it. "By the look of your face, there's plenty of people here happy to do that for you." My grandpa said with a smirk looking at his face who was all with bruises. I hit him on the back of the head and Robby laughs at me. 

"You're wasting your time, old man" Robby said turning back to my grandpa. "The last thing I need is another sensei." He said.

"Fair enough," Kreese said starting to stand up from the chair making me look at him. "I don't think there's much I could teach you now anyway. Except maybe this..." He said. "all that Miyagi-Do mumbo jumbo...that might score you points in a tournament," He said and walked out as I pushed my chair back and stood up.

"But now you're in the real world you might wanna learn to strike first. Cobra kai can help you. " I said as he only looked down making me walk out of the juvie.

Later that day i was asked to go to golf'n stuff with some of the cobra kai people and i went because why not i need to distract myself from Robby being in jail and the court cases that was coming up in a couple of weeks. I was honestly kinda scared about it.

I and Cobras were running around Golf 'n stuff trying to find some tickets. "Thank you!" I yelled grabbing a bunch of tickets from some blonde girl. We ran to get some toys where Chris was working. "Hey, buddy." I said putting all the tickets in front of Chris who dropped his smile as he saw us.

"Hey, prize wench." Mitch said with a smile.

"What do you guys want?" Chris asked looking disappointed.