VI.

You know that feeling when you wake up and feel like something is off. Like very off. Yeah, well, today was one of those days were I could feel the whole world falling apart on me. Something felt wrong to the point were i felt sick in the stomach.

I un-wrapped myself from Robby's arms and went down stairs to make so i could actually move today. My mom was already at the dojo and my dad was off at work leaving Robby and i home alone for a bit. I turned on the stove and started getting ready to make eggs the main reason being because it was easy and i was lazy.

While that pan was heating up i turned on the Blue Jays game from last night because i didnt finish it and because i was to lazy to turn on anything else. I wasnt rally paying action to the game as i knew who was going to win from checking sports net last night but it was still a good game.

Robby came down stairs 20 mins later and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my knee making me smile.

"Your to good to me,  you know that?" He mumbled as he game me another kiss. I laughed slightly.

"Well, it would be nice if my boyfriend didnt starve." I say half jokingly and Robby rolls his eyes at me. I turned to look at the clock and nodded to myself at the  time. We had 40 ish mins to get ready. That was good enough.

After we were both done eating we baked our bags and go ready to leave for karate. We throw our bags in the back andRooby took the drivers seat and started to drive us to Cobra Kai.

As we walked into the dojo i could tell that something was wrong. I was feeling bad jew-jew. I just wasnt sure what it was. My mom and grandpa, along with Sensei Terry were talking in the back room about something and i for one wasnt going to listen in case i got caught.

Robby and i sat on the mat and started to stretch until i heard my name being called. I looked up at robby with a scared face and she nodded. I got up off the ground and walk into the back room to go see my family and terry.

As soon as i walked into he back room my mom handed me a sheet of paper. "Read this." My eyes scanned over the paper and i was in shock. I looked up and her and she nodded confirming that it was true.

"This is perfect." I say and i hand the paper back to my mom. "Johnny Lawrence and Daniel LaRusso and know this. There is know way that we  are loosing this."

"Manna from heaven, baby." Terry says and we all laugh a little.

my grandpa then shows me another piece of paper. "And neither have the fighters to compete in bot divisions." My grandpa points out.

My mom nods. "We are going to win this tournament before it even starts."

I then hold up the paper that my grandpa gave me. "What's this about?" I ask waving it around.

My grandpa shrugs. "Let's see, skills competition, you trained with Japanese fighting fans for as long as i can remember. The bored breaking, i believe you have done 5 bored before and they were on fire. Lastly, kata, you have some sort of mix kata do you not?" He asked and i nodded.

"I have done those things, yes."

"So, we are going to try to put you in all of those." I nodded, i liked this new style. All of a sudden some dudes walk in with some boxes. Wats all this more new fancy training gear. This is sick.

"What's all this?" My mom and grandpa ask, taking the words right out of my mouth.

silver shrugs. "Top of the line gear to go with the new state of the art equipment." Silver explains and we all nodded our heads. "These kids need to see that we settle for nothing but the best. Now is the time to show our strength and reinforce." My grandpa nods his head.