8.

"Where are you two love birds going?" I asked Tory and Miguel sitting next to them as we all stretched.

"To a party, wanna come?" Tory asked turning to look at me but when I saw her face my mouth fell open.

"I will be right back," Miguel said standing up and going to talk with Eli.

"Who did this to you? Come on tell me I will kill them." I said taking her face in my arms looking at the bruise on her cheek.

"Well if you wanna beat them, then beat yourself," She said and started to laugh seeing my facial expression.

"Damn, y/n/n you did a good job," I said patting myself on the shoulder making Tory laugh and fall to the floor taking me with her.

"Fall in" I heard Johnny say which made my expression change. Eli noticed and came to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked as we walked over and stood up.

"You will see," I said and looked at Johnny who was already looking at me. That dipshit kicked my grandfather out of here.

"Today we're gonna learn one of the most important lessons in Cobra Kai." He said walking around.

"Where is sensei Kreese?" Eli asked not seeing him here.

"Mr.Kreese won't be here," Johnny said as everyone looked at me. "before becoming a sensei I made a promise, Kreese didn't he wanted you all to fight like in the 80s. Maybe Kreese made Cobra Kai but he's no longer welcome here. His Cobra kai was old, he didn't want to move on. And what's happening, Diaz?" He asked looking at Miguel. "

You stuck in the cement" Miguel answered.

"Exactly" After his little speech, I had enough so I take my stuff and started to walk out.

"Where do you think you're doing?" Johnny asked as everybody looked at me making a scoff.

"Well as you said, my grandpa's karate was old and with no mercy and all that. So since I was trained my whole life with that Karate I don't think I belong here anymore." I said and walked out.

"Y/n/n" I heard Tory ran after me. "What are you doing? Are you gonna leave?" She asked and I can see the sadness in her eyes.

"I won't, I'm a Cobra no matter what, but until he brings my grandfather back I'm not going there," I said and gave her a quick hug.

"Don't forget, we're going to that party with me and Miguel." She said and walked away.

I nodded and walked away and got into my car and started to drive off to the skate park where i said that i would meet up with Robby and talk about what happened the other night. To be totally honest i was scared, more like scared as fuck. I wasnt sure how this was going to go down.

I pulled out my skateboard and started to skate around on the ramps and the rest of the park. I was trying to clear my head and it was somewhat working and I didn't know how much longer that i could keep this up.

The events from last night kept flashing through my head and they wouldn't go away. The way Sam kissed him and they way that it looked like he kissed back gave me shivers. Maybe i should have never dated. My parents always told me it was bad and here i am living the consequences.

A hour passed and it hit 12, Robby should be here soon i thought to myself unless he realized that he liked Sam and he plans on leaving me. Thoughts kept running though my head and i couldn't take it anymore i just wanted to scream and let it all out at this point.

A minute passed and i was leaning against the tree and I felt a tap on my shoulder and i turned around.

"Hey." He said smiling and sat beside me.