-6-

quiv-er/ kwiver / verb. Tremble or shake with a slight rapid motion.

noun. A slight trembling movement or sound, especially caused by fear.

noun (obsolete). A group of cobras.

It was the day after the fight and Miguel was back in school. Turns out his nana was the one that answered the phone and she was in full support of his karate path.

Anyways, we were done school and Lucas, Aisha, Miguel and i were making are way over to the dojo. Sensei was also nice enough to get us all gi. However, Lucas and I already had our other ones that had the word champion on the back.

But the old man being nice let us keep them and printed a cobra logo on the back so we would match with the group.

We walked in to the dojo finding a bunch of new people who seemed like they wanted to try karate. Not going to lie they all looked very incapable of doing so. Every one was on there phone looking at the video of Miguel beating a couple of guys asses.

"Check it out, dude." One of the duds says as the continued to watch the video.

"Why did i let you talk me into this." Anther guy said.

The group of us set our bags down on the floor and move our way onto the mat. Aisha and Miguel start warming up together as Lucas and i do as well. Our warm ups were not as friendly as the other twos but that was okay.

"Why did i even listen to you. How did you even talk me into this." Someone says as i turn around and to see Demetri talking to Eli. "This goes against everything that i stand for. It is like extra gym class for no reason. "

"Just uh, jus give it a chance alright." Eli says stuttering out. "You saw the fight right. Miguel kicked ass. We should learn a little of it two so we can save our selfs and not need Miguel, Lucas or Y/n to do it for us."

Seconds later old Sensei man walks out. "Ok. Today we begin..." Sensei says but soon stops as no one listens to him. "Quiet!" He finally yells out and every one stops to stare at him. "Face front." He calls out again, Lucas and i make our way to the front as Aisha and Miguel follow. "Nice shirt." Oldie says to Demetri.

"Thanks." Demetri smiles think that it was a complement.

"I'm joking, it sucks." Old man fires back. But to be honest he was right, i mean who where's a shirt that has pi on it. It does look fucking stupid. Oldie continues to walk around the group of people. "Word of advice. If you got shit for teeth then, dont smile." The girl then stops smiling and Sensei moves on. "God makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you."

Then he finally makes his way back to the front after insulting almost half of the room. Of course i did laugh a couple of times but no one knew that it was me. I mean come on i covered it with a cough and everything.

"When i look around this dojo I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers, i see nerds. I see a fat kid with a hat and with his tits popping out. But as my short time as being a sensei, i have also seen some miracles." Sensei then looks over at Aisha and Miguel. I also think that he looked at Lucas and i but i think i was wrong i mean i have won almost every compaction that i went into.

And Lucas is a bad ass and can fight. We both came in here knowing how to kid ass we just needed some extra training and some more motivation because our parents cant just do that for us.

"So maybe there is some hope for you yet." Sensei finishes his long boring speech. "But before that. I need to see were you are all at. So everyone, fall in." Everyone looks around not knowing what that means. "That means line up. Then everyone starts make there way over to line up behind the group of us.