-9-

The next morning i was awoken by kisses being pressed along my neck.

"Good morning, y/n/n." I hear a muffled voice.

I opened my eyes and looked down and saw Robby laying in between my legs, with his chin resting on my chest. He sat there smirking slightly.

I smiled lightly before i pushed him away to sit up on the couch.

"Good morning, Robby." I smiled down at him.

"Why did you have to sit up? I want to cuddle and watch more movies with you." Robby said as he pouted and layed beside me. I started to play with his hair and rolled my eyes.

"You and I have morning breath." I say laughing a little as i looked down at him as he rolled his eyes.

He then scoffed and got on top of me pushing my back down on the couch. I let out a giggle and his hands held down my hands so i couldnt do anything.

"Like i give a fuck about morning breath." He said before he connected our lips. He let go of my hand  and moved then to my jaw. My hands then made there way around his neck and i flipped us over, straddling him.

I laughed a little before I disconnected our lips. I rested my forehead on Robby's, as my finger got tangled into his hair.

"I could get used to this every morning." Robby said as i chuckled and connected our lips once again.

"Me to but i have to get going to school soon." I say as i got off his lap and watched him fall back onto the couch as i laughed at him.

"Cant you skip at least the first half of the day so we can hang out." He said as i smiled and shrugged.

"Why not. I will just call the school and say that i am my mother. What do i use an excuse though?" I ask as i start to make my way up to my room.

"I dont know. Doctors or something, say you are sick." Robby calls out.

"Sure." I get to my room and grab my phone and dial the schools number and put on my best impression of my mother.

"Hello, who is this?" the secretary asks.

"This is Emma Rose. The mother of y/n rose. My daughter won't be in for half of the day. She has a doctor's appointment." I say in my best impression.

"Okay, tell her to come down to the office once she comes."

"Okay, thank you so much." I say and then hang up on her. "Thank good that worked."

"You did it?" Robby asks as i nod. "Great, now get dressed we are going out and grab your skateboard." He walks out of the room and closes the door.

I go to my closet and grab some of my comfortable clothing and my skateboard that rested on the top of the shelf. "I am ready lets go."

Robby stands at the end of the stairs with my keys in his hand and i give him a sceptical look. "I am drive,  you trust me right?" He asks as i nod.

"So, help me god, if you kill my car, i will murder you." He nods and we walk out the door to my car. "We are we going?"

"It is a secre but you have a skateboard, so that might give it a way a little." He says as I laugh a little. My phone goes off and I pull it out.

Lucas: Were in the world are you? School started 10 mins ago

Y/n: I am at a doctors appointment

Lucas: Nice try were are you

Y/n: I am going out with Robby but the school thinks i am at the doctors. Keep that lie up for me would you