One.

Third Person Pov.

"She is losing a lot of blood!" A woman yelled from who was on top of Y/n doing CPR. The doctors and nurses where panicking not sure what was going to happen or if they could save her. -but of course they will because she is a main charter-

"We have to take her to surgery" another doctor said as a male doctor run to her. 

"What happened?" He asked as they begin to push her to surgery. 

"School fight" the policeman said who was behind them.

"Open the door!" The doctor yelled to people to open some doors. 

"Let's start" 

Lucas was sitting in a waiting room for Miguel and y/n. Nobody knew how they were or where they where. He was in a panic and he was scared. Hawk then joined him ad the two boy found them selfs in a conversation. I death makes the heart grow fonder.  

"Hawk? Lucas?" Hawk and Lucas heard a voice casting both boys to pull away from there conversation and look at him. They looked up and saw y/n's grandfather standing in front. 

"Mr. Kreese" Lucas said standing up with tears in his eyes.

Hawk followed. "Sensei Kreese"

"Where is she?" He asked coming closer to the two boys. 

"In surgery. Nobody is telling us anything, we dont know what is going." Lucas said as they heard a running down the hallway.  Johnny was the first one to run around the corner then Mrs.Diaz and Miguel's grandma along with Daniel and Amanda Larusso.  Mrs.Diaz quickly ran to hawk.

The LaRusso's went to hug Lucas but he pushed them away. They both looked kinda shocked and taken back. "I hope you know that this is all your daughters fault. I might lose two of my best friends because of her. I also hope that you know that she has been whoring around. First Y/n's boyfriend and then trying to get with me. Im gay, just a heads up and lastly she went back and kissed Miguel." That left both Daniel and Amanda and the younger boy walked away with out a cage in the world.

"How is Miguel? Do you know where is he?" Ms. Diaz asked with tears in her eyes. 

"I-I don't know where he is but y/n is in surgery," Hawk said as they all faces fell.

"Wait," Johnny said raising his both arms.  "What happened to y/n?" He asked as hawk looked at Daniel and Amanda who were watching everything. Johnny saw where he was looking at turned around.  "Sam pushed her down the stairs from the second floor to the first" hawk said pointing at the Larusso, making Amanda start talking. 

"I'm pretty sure there was a reason why she did that and why everything happened" She said making hawk walk closer to her. 

"Everything happened because your daughter is a bitch who is kissing other people's boyfriends when she is herself in a relationship." Hawk said pointing his finger where Sam's room was. 

"I'm sorry?" They all turned around and saw a nurse standing with two papers. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something, but is here anyone for Y/n Rose and Miguel Diaz" She asked looking at the papers. 

"Yes, all of us for them both" johnny started looking at the doctor. 

"Mr.Diaz is gonna be critical for the next 24 hours because of his injuries," She said showing an X-ray making Carmen nod. 

"What about Andrea" John asked making everyone look at the nurse again.

"Mrs. Rose is now in surgery, we can't say anything that's doing to happen in the future, but we're doing our best" She said showing X-ray photos.  One was her knee who was broken in three different places and the other was her three broken fingers.  And her ankle was shattered into multiple pieces.