Three.

I woke u this morning with a loud phone call going off. Great LaRusso. "Hi, Y/n. I know that i am the last person that yo want to talk to or her from but i just wanted to. Tell you that Robby was caught and was taken to the juvenile detention centre. I hate to say that my dad and Johnny where..." she didn't even finish her sentence i just hung up and threw my phone across that room.

I didnt cry and i didnt smile i felt nothing. I just got ready to go to karate hoping to figure something out there. Let my anger out there.

"Sometimes the world can be cruel. And that's why you have to learn to be cruel yourselves." My grandfather said as everyone were standing in their gi's at the dojo while I was sitting in the corner looking at everyone.

I was starting to get really tired of not being about to do anything. It has been around a month or so and i have moved int a boot and a splint. That meant no more of the stupid hard cast that i was getting forced into. I hated those ones. These once are a little better and i can do more.

However i am still forced to use the crutches because they don't want me using me using my leg or foot yet. Just 2 more weeks they said so i was okay wth that but then i would had to go to physical therapy and i didnt want that because it sucks and it is annoying.

"Weakness is unacceptable.The fight at the school was an embarrassment. You lost soldiers and you lost the battle. But you will not lose again." Grandpa Kreese said looking around the dojo. "Diaz was one of our own. What they did to him and Y/n they did to all of us. And it will not go unanswered. We will show no mercy. We will show no weakness. We will strike back and we will strike hard! Is that clear?" He asked them.

"Yes, Sensei!" Everyone yelled.

"I can't hear you!"

"Yes, Sensei!" They yelled again making me smirk. This is going to be good.

"Class." Grandpa yelled as I and him walked out of the office with mine hands behind me holding something. "You worked hard today. So before you're dismissed, we have a little treat for ya." He said as I put mine hand infront of everyone showing a white mouse.

"I wanna introduce you to a friend of mine." I said with a smile.

"Cool. What's its name?" Bert asked looking at the mouse.

"I don't know. What should it be?" I asked looking at Bert.

"Hawk Junior." Eli said making everyone chuckle.

"No it should be Jack Junior and then we can call it JJ for short." Jack said and everyone started to laugh a him and i just rolled my eyes at him. "I saw that, Princess."

"Bert, what do you think?" My grandfather asked him ignoring the two older boys.

"Um...Clarence?" Bert said more like a question.

"Clarence. Good." He said as I handed Clarence to Bert. "Here, take him."

"He's so cute, guys." Bert said making everyone chuckle as I walked to the cage who was put under a black scarf.

"It's almost lunchtime." Papa said making Bert look at him.

"Ooh, can I feed him?" Bert asked.

"No." Kreese said as he walked to me.

"But you can feed him." I said taking the scarf off.

"Uh..." Bert said as he saw a black Cobra in the cage.

"What does he like to eat?" Bert asked looking at the Snake.

"He likes to eat..." He started to say but I finished.