-4-

The next morning after the whole thing that happened at school i call Aisha seeing if she wanted a ride to school.

"Hey, y/n. What's up?" Aisha answers the phone.

"Hey, will, after what happened the other day i was wondering if i could pick you up and i could take you to school and maybe after we could have a girls days." I say smiling over the phone.

"Yeah, i would love that. Just like old times, right?"

"Yep, just without Sam. This time it would only be you and me plus the people that do our manicures." I say as we both laugh. "Okay, so after school I will pick you up and we can go watch a movie and get our nails done. I have a card for a reason."

After i was done wth everything i went to go pick her up and we drove to school.

"Leave her the fuck alone." I call out as Aisha and i walk down the stairs to her locker. Since the Halloween party at school and the photo that Yasmine posted everyone has been calling her a pig or oinking at her. It is awful.

At the same time Lucas wasn't going to be at school today because of his weekly check up and what not. What was bad news for the school because now no one would be able to hold me back if i decided it would be a good idea to pick a fight.

Aisha and I successfully make it to her locker without me breaking any ones faces and she goes to grab her books and non other than Samatha 'the bitch' LaRusso walks up to us.

"Hey." Sam says softly as she walks up to us. "How are you feeling?"

"Well, that is the dumbest fucking thing that has ever come out of your mouth, LaRusso." I say almost laughing.

"I have gone viral." Aisha says as she grabs some of her books. "How do you think i am?" She asks with an eye role.

"Cheese pig!" One girl calls out.

"Keep talking and i will beat your ass." I yell as the girl runs off with her friends.

"Look, they are mean, but they have short memories. They will forget." Sam says tryin to make everything better.

"Yeah, well, i am not going to forget." Aisha says as she slams her locker shut and walks off.

"Wow, never thought i would she the day when LaRusso became so nice." I say laughing. "What did daddy dearest think when he saw the red mark on your face?"

"I um, I told him it was a rash for my make up." She says stuttering.

"Well with how hard i slap i am surprised that your second face didnt fall of." I say before i walk off to go to the Library were i said i was going to meet Demetri, Eli and Miguel.

"What took you so long?" Demetri asks me as i walk into the Library pulling a chair up to sit with them.

"Sorry, I was with Aisha and then Samatha came along trying to apologize and then that didnt work out. Then I threatened her." I say as i sit dow and pull out my book.

"Is she okay? I saw the video" Miguel asks me as i try to calm herself down.

"How do you think she is doing. She has gone viral and there is nothing we can do about it. I mean i got the video down but the only thing we can do now is wait for it to blow over and that will never happen. But she says she been better but after school we are going to get our nails done and watch cheesy romantic movies." I say taking a deep breath.

"That should help her." Eli says as he puts down his book.

"Anyways enough about me. What happened last night?"