6.

I was chilling on one of the chairs, in the Cobra Kai dojo, watching all my friends practice their karate. My main goal for today was to ignore Hawk or Eli what ever he went by.

My grandfather found out what i did last night and he wasn't that happy that i sided with the so called enemy but he also understood why i did, what i did. How ever after i stayed the night with Robby at the LaRusso's without telling my mom i got grounded. That meant no karate for a couple of days. My grandpa said that he would try and talk her out of it.

I was then dragged out of thought when i heard shouting. "The hell do you think you're doing?" My attention turned to Daniel who had an angry look on his face.

"Like you don't know." Daniel saw me standing up and walking next to Johnny and his eyes softened a bit before glaring at Johnny again.

"Take your shoes off the mat. You're disrespecting my dojo."

"You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojos after what you just did to mine?" Daniel's voice was rising with anger.

"Johnny, what are you talking about?" Daniel was about to answer my question but Johnny interrupted him.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I didn't do anything to your dojo."

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh? You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this." Daniel's temper was getting the best of him now and was saying shit that could back fire.

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso." Johnny was starting to get annoyed by his words, just like when they were teenagers.

"Yeah, well, I know you don't... you don't earn a Medal of Honor by stealing it." Daniel's voice cracked at that moment and my heart dropped, knowing how important that, the medal was to the LaRusso family. Robby explained it to me once he tried to teach me so of his karate.

"Let me tell you something about your sensei. He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win at life. If you want to help yourselves before it's too late, the doors of Miyagi-Do? Wide open."

"Are you poaching my students?"

"And what are you gonna do about it? You know I'm not gonna strike first."

Johnny started to walk up closer to Daniel's face. "I'm going to be the bigger man." With that he left. Everyone stood there confused and we all went back to what we where doing.

The next day on the other hand was living hell. I was still grounded from karate but grandpa said i could do it but he wanted me to take an easy just in case my mom tried to find out, but me being me i didnt listen to that.

I was at the dojo exercising like everybody else. Oldie and grandpa had us working out for a long time.

"This all could be over in instant," Johnny said walking around while everyone was doing push-ups.  "The decisions yours. Who trashed the Miyagi do!" He yelled watching us working.

"Why do you even care huh? As I remember you hate Larusso and his dojo?" I asked standing up making him look at me.  "You talk trash about them every chance you get. What's to say you didn't do it?"

"I'm not a fan on the Larussos but that sort of bullshit, we don't teach in here, at least not anymore and even if I hate that man i would never trash another man's dojo."He said coming to the front and looking at my grandfather. 

I was standing between Tory and Eli when someone behind me fell on me.

"Hey, watch what are you doing" I yelled turning to look at the boy. He was blonde and looked like a fuck boy. Definitely had an ego as big as mine.