Part - 15

Parvati stood in the wide open living room gazing out at the sea. Clear skies, an enormous pool of sparkling blue water, waves which were crawling gently to the shore, and the soft blowy wind had a refreshing and calming effect on her. 

ParYash checked in at one of the overwater villas of a resort which stood above the crystal clear water near the seashore

Suyash snaked his hands around Parvati's waist and hugged her from behind. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked, resting his chin on her shoulder. 

"Hmm…" she nodded with a smile.

"Get changed quickly, I want to see you in the bikini you brought," he said, the excitement in his voice was obvious. 

She turned to face him and her face lit with a teasing smile. "I am not gonna wear any bikini."

"Then why did you buy it that day?" His face fell.

"I will wear it but not today," She said, and walked away giggling.

"I can't wait any longer," he requested as he followed her steps. "Wear it today."

Later ParYash were in the seashore, Suyash was dressed in casual linen shirt and beach shorts and he was grumpy as Parvati wore a floral pink chiffon long dress not bikini but he did admire her as she looked quite cute in that dress and her hair tied up in a ponytail. Soon his grumpy mood had changed when ParYash started a sandcastle building fight with each other. 

Parvati was almost done and seemed she would be the winner, but Suyash didn't let her win, out of childish jealousy he ruined her castle by pouring a bucket of water on it. 

Her jaw dropped at his act. "You!" she came charging towards him and pushed him with all her might.

"What the—" he staggered a few steps back and fell into the water which made Parvati burst into laughter.

"You deserve it!" She laughed more. 

Suyash managed to sit up, gentle waves crashed against him and made him wetter, but that didn't bother him, he was captivated by his wife's innocence and full of life laughter.