Page 68

I am back my lovely bitchin babes writers block is gone, I also have a pet rabbit now, her name is Octavia. 

If anyone does happen to read this I need input, what book should I upload next? More Lost Boys? Or something like The 100 or Vampire diaries, I have like 12 books ready for posting of different things. Request anything you'd like as well 

............

"So," I looked over to the entrance, "we gonna talk or what?"

"How long have you been here?" I would have rolled my eyes as he strolled up but he already looked pissed off, his arms folded across his chest and everything, "doesn't matter, you wanted to talk right?" I scoffed, "not if you're going to be an ass about it."

My hand is grabbed and suddenly his other hands on my forearm and he's tossed me over his shoulder like a bag of dog food, "the fuck are you doing?!" I started to struggle, my hands pushing against his lower back until I lifted myself up far enough to rest my palms against his shoulder blades, "Paul?!"

He turned and started walking, even smacking the side of my calf to stop me from kicking him, "Alan? Sam? Hello?!" I watched as they just turned their heads away, Sam immediately picking a comic book up as Alan started talking to him, "seriously... Paul, put me down." He kept quiet, only a grunt leaving his throat as he carried me outside of Sam's shop, "Paul?!" He grunted again, "be quiet." I scoffed smacking his back only to resort to pinching the soft skin on his hip after snaking my hand down his back and under his shirt, "Rune." He smacked my ass and I yelped only to fully realize we were surrounded by people on the boardwalk, "Put me down, now Paul."

He carried me through the crowds until we found ourselves at the very end of the pier where there were only a few people here and there, sparsely scattered in different corners. He set me down in front of the lower deck area's stairs, "what the fuck, you couldn't talk to me like a normal fucking person? People were staring at me the entire time," He rolled his eyes and strode past me down the stairs, his boots smacking against the wood roughly. I sighed, brushing my hand through my hair until I looked around, rolling my eyes. I looked back at him and watched as he walked to the railing and leaned his forearms against the metal bars, relaxing his shoulders.

I sighed again, annoyed at my decision and with myself as I softly walked down the stairs to come to a stop next to him.