Page 1

Laughing with reddened cheeks I barely listened as they continued talking, the faintest taste of chocolate on my lips as I licked them, pocketing the wrapper, "why are you always wearing sweatpants? You never show skin unless we go swimming," I looked at each of them with a mock expression of hurt, "and how come you never talk to any of the boys," everyone started nodding and I groaned, the small humorous conversation turning into interrogation, "what about the frog boys? They always try to talk to her, don't they?" I let out a snort before replying to a question directed towards the others, "yeah, they're always saying how all I need to do is call them and they'll come over to protect me, they're sweet but I really ain't into the whole let's save the damsel thing they got goin for me." I sighed while laying back onto my forearms as I listened to the girls make noises, "oh please. We all know they worship the ground you float across, you could totally let them save you, especially the older one. What was his name again? Like Adam or something right?" I watched her wiggle her brows as I frowned at her, "how would we know they're younger than us anyway..."

"Does it matter though? You should let them at least they're boys and afterwards they're gonna be getting. It. In." I snorted as the two intoxicated brunettes practically fell apart with laughter from the unintelligible words as Sapphire made a hip motion before she sat back down, "gag me with a spoon."

I stuck my finger in my mouth making a gagging sound. "No thanks, that's the Frog's job." I gasped, throwing my flip flop at her as we all laughed. "Oh be nice, she's still a virgin, besides she's gotta practice first," I threw my head back with a laugh, "practice how?"

"Like with a pillow, or one of us," my brow cocked and I stared her down, "see I may be the only virgin in a two hundred mile radius, but I could still get some, if I wanted some, even you guys. Then again you three get turned on by literally anything so it's not like it'd be hard to do in the first place." The smirk I shot at them made them giggle before Susie spoke out to me, "Is that a challenge? Bet you can't get my panties wet." I looked over at her as the girls sent out a chorus of 'ooh', "ooh, ohh, fifty bucks on Susie." Both Jessie and Sapphire exclaimed as I gasped dramatically before sitting up, "you're on."

I shot a look at the magazine Susie was holding before I flipped over to crawl through the sand towards her, thankfully I had something on under my outfit because I was going to need to take my pants off after this, the sand had already made it onto my thighs beneath them and I was not about to get a sand burn from wearing these all night.

Crawling towards her I set my sight on her little item as she looked at me with a smile. I had crawled on top of her legs when I grabbed her magazine, throwing it on the ground next to us as I pushed her down to lay on her back, "oh my god, she's doing it." Sapphire was whispering as both her and Jessie squealed softly clutching each other, I was running my hand up her side from her thigh as I lent my head down to her stomach licking a stripe up to her chest over her bikini string continuing to lick along the curve of her neck as her head rested in the sand. I reached her Jaw before I straddled her fully, "Open your mouth sugar," I could hear my friends freaking out as Susie opened her mouth slightly, I grabbed her face with a bit of pressure causing her to open her mouth more and our friends had instantly gone quiet.

I spit in her mouth and got off of her as she lay frozen while the others screamed, "I, I am in shock, not even my ex did that." I threw my head back with a laugh, "that felt disgusting doing that, I don't know why I thought it'd be different." I stripped my pants off dusting my legs as I went. "You actually did it, oh my god that was amazing. Do me." I shot a baffled look at Jessie as she stood up, stepping out of my pants I walked towards her dropping onto my knees as I grabbed her side, she squealed again making me laugh as I twisted away giggling at the situation and from embarrassment, "Awe come on I wanted a show."

"Actually worked oh my god how." Susie was sitting on the sand still with her legs crossed while Jessie started walking away leaving me and the others behind. "Hold up, that's all it took," we all started laughing as Jessie took off, "Where are you going!" I turned to look at the waves before turning to the girls. "I'm gonna go get laid, anyone want a lift to the pier!?" I watched as everyone started walking off towards her, "see you sluts later, have fun!" I laughed as they all waved enthusiastically at me. Laying back I gave up caring about the sand as I stretched my legs a bit, it was probably around ten right now and it was already pitch black outside the summer days still a bit short leaving the nights long.

The stars were bright tonight and so was the moon as I looked up at the sky talking to myself, "free at last, just me and the dark of the night, perfect." Sitting up slightly resting on the palm of my hands I looked from the stars to the soft waves, deciding to get up after a short moment of contemplation I took my shirt off laying it on top of the rest of my stuff with my pants, before slowly walking towards the water as I took my hair tie out letting my hair cascade down my back in a soft blow while my feet hit the water with a soft pad. Venturing into the water I thought I heard the sound of a laugh as the water swished hitting my stomach but turning around I was only met with the empty beach. Waiting for the time to pass so I could go home soon...

Ducking my head under the water I sat under the water for a little over two minutes as I held my breath, raising out of the water I flipped my hair back running my hands over my face and hair before opening my eyes. I felt like I was being watched but I couldn't really tell with the low light across the beach but still I could care less as I was just trying to relax after my last week of high school, no more for me now that I had finally graduated. Walking back out of the water happily cooled off from the heat the clothes had caused. I moved forward towards my bag, pulling out a set of clothes to cover my form for the walk back into the city. I heard a ring from my bag making me sift through it till I found my mobile telephone. It was a huge chunk of technology but it worked so I liked it well enough. The screen said 'pops' when I answered.

"Hey Rune-bug I picked up some fence posts from that little town. You remember the one right, anyway do you need me to pick you up kiddo?"

"Oh, ugh, yes please if it's not out of your way of course," I was pulling my shorts on as I talked to him, "I'll be on the side of the road on your way back home. I hope it's not too much trouble." I shoved my stuff into my bag before flipping it onto my shoulder with the clean shirt and grabbing my shoes with my free hand.

"Of course it is but that's okay, oh also my daughter and her boy's are coming to live with us in a few weeks once summer starts for them."

His laughter ended after his little humorous joke but then his voice popped out that dreaded sentence and I paused in my surprise I answered with a small stutter, "oh uh okay, sounds good pops and thank you for picking me up, okay bye." Putting the chunky electronic contraption away with a heavy sigh I walked towards the rocky wall that kept the road and the beach separated from each other.