Page 17

Getting home Sam had run off almost instantly leaving me to walk in by myself, I saw Michael when I walked into the main room and in a surge of adrenaline I ran upstairs into my bedroom as he chased me, "Rune! Please Rune, can we talk?!" He was banging on my door for more than a few minutes when I had turned my radio on. 

I needed a shower so I walked into the bathroom intent on cleaning up and re-doing my bandages and stuff. The shower was perfect and warm on my tired skin. It was just what I needed, the only problem was when I got out and I had put my shorts on realizing I forgot to grab a shirt thankfully I had my own bathroom so I wouldn't have to run through the hall with a towel to keep my dignity pulling the towel off my head I hung it up opening the door to my room.

I had walked out of the bathroom only wearing my pajama shorts, closing my eyes real quick when I saw a brightness cover my room realizing it wasn't too bright on my eyelids making me open them, I walked over to the window as I covered my chest with my arm, I could see bikes driving around with the four boys I met on the carousel, my hair was dripping and I mindlessly dropped my arm to mess with my hair as I turned to the side. The bikes had stopped moving outside my window but the lights were still there and the motors were running still, covering myself I opened the window to see the lights turn off thankfully, Marko was waving from his bike as I smiled down at them leaning against the window, my hair had fallen over my chest as I watched Paul kiss his hands before throwing them at me, I humored him by catching it before I sent one back laughing, "You boy's here for Michael?"

 I shouted slightly even though I knew my brothers couldn't hear me or them talking to each other, "Just messing with him a bit, bitchin bod babe." I smirked, shrugging as I shifted on my feet, "Thanks babe, you boys have fun. Don't do too much damage, yeah." I turned around to put a shirt on as I heard a groan. I turned around to see Marko sitting on my window seal, I squealed pulling my shirt down as his mouth dropped open watching me. "Marko!?" I whispered a bit spooked as he hopped over to me. "Mad curvaceous..." I was beet red and felt like the room was getting hotter, "How'd you get up here?" I was confused, majorly, "I flew." I rolled my eyes with a smile, speaking sarcastically, "Sure peter pan, but thanks for the compliment."

He was biting his nails until he saw my top. It was an old crop top I had covered in patches. I noticed he was staring as I walked up to him playing with the lip of the top, "You like?" He wasn't listening or he was but didn't respond so I grabbed his attention by grabbing his leather covered arm pulling it down till I grabbed his hand placing it on my chest. His eyes darted up to mine as he mindlessly flayed his fingers across the patches, I had half the mind to tease him.

 In fact I was set on teasing him, moving his hand down over the flat of my stomach as he watched our hands, I stopped above my navel pulling his hand up under my shirt, when his fingertips hit my under-boob he gulped and I licked my lips moving his hand to cover my whole breast. He stopped breathing as did I when he rubbed his thumb into my flesh. Pulling away I let go of him walking to my bed leaving him frozen with his hand in the air as I flopped onto my bed, stomach against the covers as I picked up my book off my night stand. It took a few minutes for him to rejoin the world as he growled behind me, I could feel him staring at my legs till they trailed up. I heard him cross the floor till he was beside me, I didn't expect him to hop on the bed straddling the back of my thighs as he lent over me holding my waist down when I tried to move.

 I whined a little till he slapped my ass making me yelp in a surprised almost stuttering voice, "Marko?!" He chuckled, "Say my name again just like that baby." I was definitely red faced and for a good reason too, his words mixing with his actions were fiery feeling, "So soft, perfect girl..." He flopped onto his back next to me before turning on his side, slapping my ass again, his hand molding my skin after slipping under my shorts slightly, "Don't worry...I promise I won't leave a mark." He made me raise my brow at him as he spoke that sentence. I watched him mumble to himself barely loud enough for me to hear him, "but I might leave a few..." Looking over at him, my eyes half lidded and tinged with feelings, "Long as no one sees them." The noise of Van Helen blurred in the background as he watched me curiously, our eyes connected in their line of sight.

He was rubbing his chin as he watched me drop my book it falling closed after a second when I pushed his shoulder having him dramatically fall on his back against the mattress, I hopped up onto my knees straddling him and watched as he put his arms under his head with a smirk until I reached over turning my clock on for tomorrow. His newly formed frown turned into surprise when I leant down running my hand down his chest the fabric of his shirt moving against my fingertips as I scratched. I moved my head to his neck, blowing air against his ear. Hopping off I got off the bed walking to my dresser to grab a different shirt, it wasn't going to be comfortable sleeping in this one. "Awwe come on, you're such a tease," I giggled, pulling my shirt off and picking up a baggy shirt, turning around, "Ohh that so... Marko." I said his name slowly as he stared at me walking over to him swaying my hips as he watched me leaning on his forearms. I slid my shirt over my head pulling my hair out from under it feeling it slide up my chest to rest outside of my shirt. Marko groaned at the sight of me and when I leaned down, fingers tracing against his chest he groaned again, "Bite me."

He froze as I got up, walking away. He was staring at me while I had my back turned, rebel yell started playing, making me naturally move to the rhythm swinging my hips, "More more more." I turned around noticing he was staring at me with a look on his face I couldn't describe, between lust and longing I wasn't sure, "Marco? Are you okay?" He laid down making me furrow my brows as I slipped my shorts off climbing onto the bed on the other side of him, "Marco?" He grabbed me, startling me, pulling me closer till I was laying against him, "Go to sleep babe." I huffed cuddling into his side as I threw my leg on top of him shifting to get comfortable. "Stay with me...please." I had closed my eyes off drifting to sleep against him, his arm holding me against him. He ended up watching me sleep for a few hours playing with my hair and rubbing circles into the skin on my arm until he left. When he left he jumped out the window looking back at my form that was trying to get comfortable again after his spot became vacant. His eyes holding a look and emotion he wasn't aware he could make in his long life.