Page 62

Swallowing my food I stayed quiet before turning my face to the side as I grabbed another bite, "you still could..." I looked back at him when he kicked my foot, "hey so, where's Sam?" He started looking around, "ugh, no idea." I gave a hum, "this is really awkward isn't it?" He sighed nodding, "yes, it really is, why?" I shrugged as the carousel stopped, we hopped off throwing our trash away, "maybe we're just too old now?" I watched him nod, "that might be the answer honestly." Sighing to himself he listened as I spoke, "what I would give to be seventeen again..." a scoff sounded and I looked at him, "technically you still are." Turning to him I smiled, "I guess, but that makes this weird," He raised his brow, "how?"

"Well, you are in your twenties so..." I laughed with him as he pinched my side, "ouch, sorry, touchy subject huh baby?" He nodded, his dog tags clanging together as he moved forward, "you're gonna be a touchy subject if you don't stop that." He wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me around resting his chin on my shoulder, "oh shush, you can't do anything to me," he scoffed next to my ear, "be careful or I'll bring back the surfer slang, it'll be hella bodacious babe." Groaning, I reached back and smacked his side just for him to pinch me again.

"We had fun though," He nodded, kissing my cheek, everyone had been kissing my head lately, "we could still have more fun," I smiled, turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck, "oh yeah?" He nodded and I pulled back for a second reaching into my pocket and pulling something out, "no, you're not," I smiled nodding slowly, "yes, yes I am." I unwrapped the lollipop before bopping him on the lip only for him to bite it. My jaw dropped and I looked up at him, "Alan?!" I whined and he laughed pulling his head back, the stick leaving my hand just for his hand to grasp it.

"What?" I frowned, "what do you mean what? That was mine," he shrugged, "it's in my mouth," I pinched his side as he laughed, "It's supposed to be in my mouth Alan." He smirked, "we could always put something else in your mouth." I shook my head faking disappointment, "fucking pervert." His hand pulled me closer by my lower back and I rolled my eyes, "geez what happened to you?" He shrugged, still smirking, "I don't know what you mean," I gave him a look and glanced behind me, "oh really?" I looked back up at him and leaned really close, "your hand is on my ass, last time I checked you weren't very into public affection." He shrugged again, "we were in high school, last time I checked they were all dead," I laughed and covered my mouth, "I didn't mean to laugh, oh my god Alan that was so fucked." He laughed at me with the lollipop stick between his teeth.

"Well, well, well, look who it is."

I turned towards the voice and Alan's hand fully consciously squeezed my ass, "Really, in front of me?" I laughed as his hand moved and we separated, "milky?!" I hopped over to him and he scoffed before grunting and pushing my face back with his hand, "Michael stop," I pushed his arm away and frowned, "stop calling me milky," I rolled my eyes, "it's a good name," he shook his head at me, "yo, how have you been Alan?" The pretty brown eyed boy shrugged, giving him a wave, "I've been good, you?" My brother looked a bit uncomfortably, "well uh, Star left so I'm on my own now," I paused, "she did what?"