Page 46

you are very welcome for this picture.....

......................................

All I feel in the moment is annoyance, before something else, pain. He hit me, he actually slapped me across the face when I turned to look at him. My hand rested against my cheek, it stung but it was nothing compared to what I felt when Marko had died for that brief moment all those years ago.

My ears finally picked up on the growling and roaring and in my head I'm mentally tackling the unnatural looking bleached blonde and shoving his face into the ground while yelling at him, 'you wanna eat fucking noodle worms David?! Eat some actual fucking worms you jerk!' I didn't though, I just looked up, my hand dropping, "you're a real piece of work David, where the fuck do you get off huh?" He looked at me, not growling anymore as the boys stood between us, "Me?! You were the one who left, why the fuck are you even here Rune?!" I scoffed, "I'm here for my fucking kids you dipshit and last time I fucking checked, I left because you replaced me with that fucking whore!"

Paul had grabbed my face looking at my cheek with soft prodding hands, "for fucks sake David, you fucking cut her," he had indeed sliced my cheek open with one of his rings. I shook my head at him, Paul's hands pulling away, not even letting him open his mouth fast enough as the boys watched, "go choke to death on some diseased hooker David and don't fucking talk to me." I turned around ready to leave the house and with hope that I could make it home in time. Paul stopped me by grabbing my arm and turning me around before leading me into a different direction, far away from the front door. I was too upset to say or do anything but be halfway carried towards the new direction. Eventually he just picked me up and carried my entire body as I just stopped moving.

I grumbled the entire way to Paul's room, huffing every time he adjusted me. Growling coming from the kitchen as we left.