Page 15

"Now we can match." I had to admit it made my ears burn it was sweet and I loved the gesture, "thank you, it's perfect Marko, it's going right into my collection," I knew exactly where to place it, I had a few clothing items covered in patches, one of them had some serious lacking though so this would be a perfect addition. "Collection? Babe your stealin my heart." I smiled, laughing at him before teasing him a little, "you should see me wearing them." He groaned at my awful innuendo as I laughed, "I will." I smiled up at him, he looked up at something as I stretched slightly my back arching with the movement as my eyes closed, moaning slightly when my neck popped, getting a bit more comfortable. Opening my eyes back up to look at him I noticed his eyes watching me, he was biting at his nails. "Can I see you again?"

I was honestly surprised he asked me anything even though we had just been talking, "Anytime you'd like sweets." I smiled at him, "you asking 'cause you're leaving or..." He smiled looking away for a second, "not for a while." I had another idea, sitting up I grabbed the bag putting my little gift in it before grabbing his hand to drag him away with me, "let's go for a ride then," he pulled me next to him swinging his arm over my shoulder before whispering in my ear, "I have a few ideas on what you could ride."

I almost tripped as my face flushed a light pink, I stopped walking looking at him as he watched me with keen, predatory eyes, I looked off to the side biting my lip in a soft smile as he realized I was actually contemplating it. Grabbing his hand I turned around holding it as I stood flush against him, my chest to his sternum, I stood on my tippy toes, reaching up I grasped the back of his head pulling him down the rest of the way which wasn't far, I leant into his neck biting his skin. Hearing him groan I smiled against him whispering in his ear with a lick, "maybe later babe." I pulled off dragging him by his hand towards the ferris wheel, it's nice messing with people and Marko's just so sweet to me.

I was giggling at his expression, from our current spot literally no one could see us, leaning over as he looked out at the ocean I flicked his neck watching him turn to me as I giggled he wasn't angry just thoroughly enjoying the moment with me but I was admittedly a little bored, "do you like watching the ocean more than me Marko?" I gave him a fake pout and he scratched the back of his neck.

I leant on his shoulder smiling, waiting a few seconds while he was trying to think of what to say, l moved off of him leaning against the side of our seat, luckily we had an entire carriage to ourselves. I leaned against the side facing him as he raised his brow at me doing the same. I had stopped by the video store earlier while bored from sitting on that bench because some kids had spilt a drink on my leg, so instead of my earlier outfit I was wearing a sweater dress, still very much a turtle-neck, it was form fitting and I had shorts on underneath, well I did earlier but I took them off because they were severely uncomfortable. I looked him in the eyes, licking my lips as I lifted my legs onto the seat, he was just watching me curiously until I spread my legs slightly causing him to growl which I raised my eyebrow at. "You're a tease babe," I smiled until he grabbed my legs pulling me under him as I was above me, he was between my thighs trailing my body with his hand. I gasped only slightly disappointed when he got off, I whined as he chuckled at me biting his nails, "Marko?! So not fair."

The Ferris wheel had come to its final stop letting us off, Marko had a hold on my hand as we walked around, planning on going to one of the many concerts the boardwalk held. We ended up walking past some game stalls on the way to the little concert. Marko had pulled me to a stop at a stall, looking at it with a questioning look on my face, "Want one?" I looked at the prize selection and the type of game while humming, "Mmm," I shook my head slightly, "I'm not really good at this game." He wrapped his arm around me before asking the vendor how to play and what the prizes were worth, "A dollar a ball, hit a target once for an eraser, three for a stuffed rabbit and five for the large bat," what an odd amount for an eraser.

The stall man was really smug looking as Marko threw six bills on the stand counter, I guess he saw me looking at the bat almost the entire time, it was adorable. The first ball had missed making the man in the awful striped top hat laugh at Marko before taunting him, "Come on buddy, embarrassing the little lady here." Marko had looked at me as I smiled at him, turning back to the stall he took another shot hitting the target with a smirk on his face as the stall guy tried taunted him more, the next four shots Marko had took made it causing me to to sort of make a high pitched noise of joy as he wrapped himself around me, the stall guy grumbling in the booth before handing Marko the stuffed bat that was half as tall as I was.

Marko had thrown his arm around my shoulder dramatically as he gave the bat to me, I couldn't stop smiling, my face was completely red as he watched me, "thank you." I was slightly quiet as we began walking again. He had bought me a matching patch and won a stuffed animal for me. I didn't expect it at all but I was extremely happy.

I was watching the side of his face with a smile, he looked down at me, surprising me as I quickly turned my face away. He chuckled, making me bite my lip to hide my smile, it didn't work at all.

I stopped walking, pulling his hand back towards me so he would be right in front of me. I stood on my tippy toes really quickly wrapping my free arm around his neck to bring him down as I kissed him quickly. Pulling back I pulled him along with a laugh till he came up right behind me.

Somehow I ended up being given a piggy back ride by him, the stuffed bat in my hands sat resting in front of him as my arms were wrapped around to keep me stable on his back, his hands holding my thighs. "So why aren't you with the boy's?"

I felt him squeeze my thighs as we came into the concert area going towards the back, "their up there." I looked up to see Dwayne, Paul and David, but Star was with them as well as Laddie, "but I wanted to be alone with you first," I flushed at his words as we appeared next to everyone, Marko setting me down softly. The boys said hello while Paul whistled at me, "hi boys, Laddie." Star had tried to grab him but he ran over to me and jumped up causing me to catch him in my reflex, "it's you!?"

I giggled as I held him, "of course it's me, so Laddie, how are you? Did you like the comic?" I was talking to him while everyone watched me, Marco was holding my bat talking to David and Star was glaring at me with a frown. Michael showed up after a few minutes, not noticing me until Star said something in his ear making him look at me. I'm pretty sure I heard her tell him to make me leave, "what are you doing here, leave Rune," I tossed my head in his direction, "Excuse me?"