Page 23

"Can I see your fangs?" I guess they didn't expect me to want to see that side of them but I truly did. I Watched them sort of transform. They looked interesting, not scary. Each of them had little differences when they showed me their vampire side, their eyes were ranging from a silvery white with a bit of blue and yellow to a golden orange and an almost blue white. Their fangs were different also, David's were a little curved, Dwayne had the longest fangs of course, Pauls almost looked like a movie poster or something similar, perfect, while Marko's were smaller and looked sharper than the others. "Totally bitchin." I watched as David laughed, Paul and Dwayne were smiling and Marco almost tackled me while I laughed. After a few minutes of sitting with the boys and watching them shove noodles and rice in their mouths I had a few thoughts on the whole vampiric situation.

"Wait, so to be a vampire you have to be turned right, then who turned each of you?" David sighed looking down before sitting in the wheelchair that he made into his little throne. "I recruited Marko and Dwayne and Paul here, was turned with me." I was interested in the conversation as David told me about the boys. "So you're like, vampire dad or something?" I giggled as Dwayne snorted and Paul slapped his knees a few times, choking on noodles. "No, our 'vampire dad' owns a store on the boardwalk, he turned all of us." Marko explained to me in a chuckle as he watched me eat my noodles, "Ahh, can I ask a question? Other than asking to ask one I mean."

I knew someone would make a some stupid remark about how I just did, Marko and David nodded while the other two just watched me clearly waiting, so with a smirk I asked Marko the question that mattered the most right now. "So since you're a vampire," I licked my lips tilting my head as David raised an eyebrow at how I was watching Marko, "That's why you reacted that way, when I told you to bite me. Is it like your kink or something?"

I looked him up and down trying not to laugh as Paul made a sexual innuendo and Dwayne snorted while David smiled, shaking his head, I watched Marko swallow, frozen at my question. "I uh, wow." David had finally stopped smiling as he realized something, "Why aren't you scared of us?" I was confused for a second on why he asked that, "Why would I be?

I guess they actually expected me to be terrified, "If anything," I set my noodles down knowing I would spill them in a few seconds somehow, "It totally makes me wet." I was right to put my noodles down cause Paul hopped on top of me when those words left my lips as I squealed slightly, "Shall I double check boys?" He started tickling me before hopping off as Star and Laddie came walking in the cave, "Laddie? Baby where have you been?" I was on him in an instant ignoring how Dwayne and David were looking at me as I kneeled on the ground checking him out, "Star took me to see Michael, but she made me stay outside while they talked." I was instantly annoyed as I stood up, "she did what? Star?" She had tears in her eyes when she yelled at me, "Shut up! Laddie get away from her, now!"

David and Dwayne stood up behind me while Paul's smile dropped, I could hear Marko growling behind us as I stood up holding Laddie to my front after he turned to face her, "who told you that it was okay to drag him off in the middle of the night like that Star, he is a child and you left him alone outside on top of basically kidnapping him? What in hell's name is wrong with you?" She gulped and backed off a bit, slowly realizing what she did, "I didn't mean to, I made a mistake, okay! I'm sorry," I watched her turn around to run off but I was still mad at her, rage simmering up into a rolling boil. "If you leave I will shove my foot down your fucking throat Star," I watched her form shake before she ran over to her bed moving under the sheer curtain before shutting it, pinching the bridge of my nose Marko came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "It's okay babe, David will talk to her when she calms down, wanna show you something." I growled at the whole situation, calming down. I let him lead me to another area in the cave.

"Marko? Where are we going?" He was leading me to a pretty hidden area in the cave, he picked me up and jumped after a few minutes, we landed on a ledge that I really could have just climbed up, moving between a thick silky curtain he set me down in a roomy area. The space he brought me to had a pretty large bed covered in blankets and pillows, I heard the rest of my boys come in behind us, "Now you don't have to sleep on the couch and it's pretty closed off in here from the sunlight areas but it does need a few patches if you want us to sleep in here with you." I was touched, it was really beautiful how everything was set up, I could see candles and strangely a pack of water on the side.