Page 2

Four headlights had turned off on the side of the road as the drivers heard voices on the beach, hopping off their bikes they walked over to the stone wall leaning on it to get a view of their prey. Laughs and a few words were thrown out towards each other as they watched my body crawl across the sand towards the one of the girls that I was with, making my way up her body, their eyes locking onto my face as I licked up her body, "Open your mouth sugar."

The boys watched with wide eyes and mouths as I grabbed my friend's face, spitting in her mouth and getting up, they laughed for a second at how I felt disgusted for doing that, "you think she'd let me do that?" The three boys let out laughs at the curly blonde's question. Choosing to watch the interactions in front of them but not moving until I walked towards the road after a while and even then only moving into the woods with their bikes to watch a bit longer.

-----------------

Sitting on the little stone wall for a few minutes as my hair dried some more I just sat enjoying the breeze, I had my walkman out and I was listening to AC/DC while singing to myself. The air was warm which was a bit disappointing as I kicked my feet back and forth slightly a breeze had pushed against my hair leaving a smell behind. "Iron..." I took to a slow stride walking towards my right following the scent with a weird caution but before I could actually get to the location I heard a familiar horn. Turning around completely forgetting about the smell I jogged back to my bag picking it up and making it towards the actual beginning of the road as the headlights flooded the area. "Hey kid, need a ride?" I laughed at him before saying hello, "Hey Pop's," I hopped into the truck with a tired energy surrounding me.

"So a little bird told me you have a date with a certain widow. Are you sure you don't want to invite her over, I can make that meatloaf you always take over." He chuckled, patting my head, "Oh don't worry about this old man, just worry about being bored for the next few weeks Rune-bug." I looked at him with a small smile, "Yea day's filled with awful sunshine." He let out a large laugh slapping his knee, "You and the damn night you love so much." I smiled at his joking jab. I knew he loved me, I had wormed my way into his heart the first month I moved in with him so instead of being hurt by his jokes I grew to love them.

"Nothing wrong with preferring the moon pops, better than having burning retinas."