Page 25

We spent a while up in my little crevice room before we went back to the main cave to see Laddie asleep on the couch, Dwayne had started towards him coming up right behind me. I blocked him with my tongue sticking out at him as I picked Laddie up carefully walking over to his bed area, Dwayne followed me all the way, his hand resting against my lower back barely touching me. He moved the curtains away and took him from my arms so he could lay him in bed, but before he could finish tucking him in I swatted his hands away and redid the covers over his sleeping form. Dwayne's eyes glared at me with a softness as I finished up with brushing Laddies hair to the side softly.

"Dwayne, since you're a vampire, you can't have kids of your own can you?" I watched Laddie for a few seconds before I followed him under the curtains to walk away, "Nope, all dead sweetheart," He didn't really seem upset by that he actually seemed okay and his smirk he sent me was genuine, sly thoughts controlled me as I faked a sadness, "Ohh? We definitely would've had some fun making some huh doll face?" When I said that I had just walked past him making sure to rub against him slightly before running my finger down his jaw line before turning away and walking towards the main cave room as I hummed a sad tune. I heard him growl from within his chest as he rushed up behind me grabbing my waist to pull me flush against him, a gasp leaving my mouth I was genuinely startled, "Who said we couldn't still go for it sweetheart?" He walked past smacking my ass making me let out a mix between a whine and a moan of his name, "Dwayne, you're so... mean."

I followed behind him with a skip in my step, "Rune, come here." Walking into the main room my direction changed at David's voice, hopping over to him with a smile. I sat on his lap, "Did ya need something sugar?" He patted my thigh while his other hand was wrapped around my waist, "We'll take you home soon okay." With a whine I laid against him, "Do I have too?" I could hear the taunting from the boys as David caved quickly, "Well I guess not, looks like our little lady's staying."

"I need to go in the morning though and get some clothes, if I wake up at least," I was dragged back into Pauls arms making David growl slightly, "Oh hello sweets, did you-," I squealed as he twirled me around resting his hands underneath my shirt, "Paul?!" He laughed with his nose against my neck taking a deep inhale of my scent, "No you're staying we'll grab you some more clothes okay?" I hummed the noise vibrating in my throat as I silently agreed.