Page 43

"What the fuck, we leave you alone for like five fucking minutes and your banging this fucking guy?" Paul's voice shook my thoughts and we pulled away, the boys seeing Alan, "you? The fuck?" Paul and Marko looked at me as if I was the one to blame, "he's like us? Are you serious?" I rolled my eyes, not ready to deal with jealous vampires, "shut up, we just ran into each other," a voice behind me made me jump, "so you decide to french kiss on the pier after just running into each other?" I had my hand over my undead heart, "what the fuck, Dwayne, this isn't a haunted house no more jump-scares."

He huffed looking at Alan, puffing his chest out as Marko and Paul got closer, Paul taking an unnecessary closer look at him and me, his gaze switching between us, "you gotta be shitting me, this guy, you bonded with him too? Come on Rune, now you're just being greedy."

I scoffed "am not, "he scoffed in turn, "are too," I was on the verge of smacking him when Marko spoke up, his voice just curious, "does this mean he's coming with us?" I sighed, "are we going somewhere?" His brow raised as did Alan's, "when we leave Santa Carla, is he coming with?" I scrunched my face up understanding what he meant instantly, " I dunno, that's up to him... Besides who said we were leaving anyway?" He replied quite quick leaving me at an impasse, "you said you weren't staying, so we're coming with." Alan perked up with confusion, "I thought you just got back, you're leaving already?" I looked at him and the boys, "no, I mean yes but I dunno, I said I'd think about it, I'm just not sure yet."

"I'll come with," my eyes shot to Alan, "what?" He nodded, "I'll come with," I shook my head, "no, I heard you the first time, I meant why," he nodded again, "you, do I need another reason?" I looked at his eyes, about to say 'no' but Paul interrupted, "yeah, you do, she's ours," I rolled my eyes smacking the long haired blondes arm, "no he doesn't stop that." Looking back at Alan, "don't you want to think about it? That's a lot Alan, we're vampires..." He looked dumbfounded, "I don't need time, besides I've been dead since 1990." My eyes widened, "1990?! Alan Frog!" I smacked his arm, "What I said a few years after you," I scoffed, "I thought you meant like ten years not three, you egghead," Dwayne spoke this time surprising me, "your last name is Frog?"