Page 64

If you can't tell Alan is a lot more laid back, his true personality popping out a bit more. Also just old vampire age I guess...

...

"Wanna make out?" I froze looking up at Alan as he looked forward at the boardwalk, when I felt his hand squeeze my ass again I shook my head, "so you really think pda is okay now that everyone from school is either dead or too old to remember us?" He nodded looking down at me, "Alan Frog, were you embarrassed to be seen with me?" He froze this time and put his hands up shaking them, "of course not, I was fucking in love with you, but you know how Edgar was," I tsked and breathed out of my nose in a huff, "mhm, sure." I turned my head and I heard the crunch of the lollipop in his mouth, only to see him pull the stick out of his mouth and throw it on the ground, "Alan?!" I gasped at the sight of him littering only for him to grab my cheeks and kiss me.

"Fucking," kiss, "love," kiss, "you," kiss, "so," kiss, "fucking," kiss, "much," kiss, "always have Rune..." I looked at him and smiled, winding my arms around his neck for what felt like the hundredth time, "awe, I love you too Alan..." His hands moved down to my waist and he kissed me again. I smiled into the movements until we pulled apart and his hand started moving down again, "I forgot how perverted you were... such a turn off..." I groaned looking off to the side with a playful frown, "oh really, because when we were still together you were very," I shoved my hand over his mouth as a group of small children walked past us carrying balloons and popcorn, "don't you dare finish that sentence." He mumbled against my hand and I frowned, "what?" My hand was pulled away and he spoke cockily, "I was saying, if I do you'll be doing something, and not what you would have said..." I pinched his arm, "pick up your trash before I kick your fucking ass."

"You know, it feels like we're right back into our way's," I smiled as he picked the stick up only to point it at me, "and last time I checked, you were always wet for me, so if anyone here is perverted, it's you." I blankly looked at him, "Alan." He smiled, "yes my beautiful, beautiful bodacious babe?"