Page 13

We walked straight to the comic shop when we got there, Alan and Edgar were just opening up shop as Sam started talking to them about something while I walked over towards the counter being ignored by everyone, hopping up carefully to not hurt my leg, instead I felt my arm wig out. Pulling my sleeve up over my bandage I was bleeding again, I guess it tore open one of the butterfly tapes or something, "damn did you pop one of the tapes off?" The brothers looked confused, "Is that one new? We didn't see it yesterday." Sam sighed, turning around as Edgar asked a question, "yeah uh, Michael kinda attacked her this morning," I shoved my sleeve down starting to feel like an issue being alive, I avoided the stares from the boys as I played with my fingers looking out at the doors of the shop watching the people, "Sam, come here you need a comic," As they walked away Alan came to stand beside me since he couldn't stand between my legs at the moment with how I was sitting, "wanna take a walk?"

He grabbed my uninjured hand, dragging me out of the shop after helping me down, "Can we just sit somewhere?" He slinked his hand into mine as we walked toward the carousel instead of the area where the concerts are held. "Did your brother really do that to you?" I nodded clenching his hand a little tighter while I leaned against him as we walked, he was taller than me by more than a few inches making me have to look up at him like I do with most people being a short mongrel myself, "the carousel huh?" He smiled down at me as we got on the metal and plastic contraption that almost everyone liked, almost everyone. "Yeah, the carousel, could sit there or you know, makeout." I looked up tilting my head baffled while smiling, "well duh, what else would we do?" I changed my expression to a smirk, laughing as I sat in the chariot with him, he made me sit in his lap sideways instead of next to him making me laugh. There weren't many people here right now due to it being sunday and people usually went to church, the teenagers were still here but there wouldn't be a lot more until later tonight and there weren't any kids as far as we could tell either. "So? Kiss under the carousel?"

I turned my head away, almost snorting with laughter as a plunder of giggles left us. It was probably the first time I'd been completely and utterly happy near him since we broke up, "do you remember what you told me last night?" I looked at him laying against his chest, "that I miss you, I was pretty messed up last night," I could feel him frown and start to move my hand away from his shirt that I was playing with, "But I was still able to understand my own thoughts not to mention I meant what I said... I do miss you." I felt him shift under me kissing my head, "mainly when I have nothing to keep me occupied." I felt him smile against my forehead and had an idea, "or when I'm in the shower." He started coughing as I laughed, throwing my head back, "Oww."

I frowned at him when he slapped my thigh before smiling again. He bit a soft spot on my neck before he threw his head back groaning, "you are way too much," I giggled at him as I laid my head against his cheek. "I love you too by the way." He clenched my waist in surprise as I kissed his neck a bit, "You heard me."

I smiled against his skin, sucking a spot right on the last hickey I gave him a few days ago, "you were talking to yourself when you drove me home." He choked out a groan of embarrassment, "I was hoping you weren't listening to me or at least unable to understand anything," I looked at him with a face. "Oh is that so?" He nodded, kissing me full on making me gasp against his lips, "duh babe."

We sat there giggling at each other until it was dark, at that point we started walking back to the comic shop, "Geez it hurts." My arm was burning really bad to the point I didn't see the four lost boys standing against the wall up ahead, "Your arm? Let me take a look at it." I rolled my sleeve up since there wasn't anyone around, "Shit Rune, we need to re-do all the bandaging," My bandages were soaked in blood, "I'm gonna kill your brother," I sighed before slapping his arm when he poked my wound, "sorry, but really, Michael shouldn't have done that to you, major ass." I rolled my sleeve down, "Well he can eat some shorts for all I care, him and that Star bitch, telling him I attacked some random person, literally ridiculous."