Page 16

"Look I get it you're mad but you need to stop bothering me and Star okay, get over it. Go find someone else to bother..." I was appalled at his words and I was pissed at the thought of what he was accusing me of, "Laddie baby, will you cover your ears for me?" I whispered as he covered his ears and started humming, "screw off Michael," I stood from my crouch before the child and spit out venomed words as he stared over at me, "last time I checked you lost the privilege to even be considered my brother when you hit me, so kindly go fuck yourself, both of you."

He stepped towards me as Dwayne and Marko stood slightly in front of me, David talking, "watch it Michael." I watched as Star's face became slack in shocked horror, "your sister? I thought..." I scoffed at her. "Yea I know what you thought, maybe now you can stop making shit up about me." I walked away with Laddie in my arms as he uncovered his ears. "Are you okay?" I rubbed his back smiling at him, "of course hun, I'm just fine. How about we watch the concert, yeah?" He smiled as I set him down on some railing behind me while Marko and the boys came up to us.

Laddie had just asked if he could get some cotton candy, after handing him some money he ran off quickly, Dwayne calling out behind me to the boy, "don't go too far, I wanna be able to see you." I watched him run up to a food vendor to get some cotton candy as the boys came up behind me, Marko had wrapped me into a hug, my back to his chest, "lookin mad babe." I rolled my eyes laughing, leaning back I turned my head slightly to look at him as I kissed under his chin, nipping at his skin.

He groaned and tapped my side, "I know... You should see me without the dress on," I giggled again as he hugged me tighter, nipping at my neck on the soft spot above my collar bone, making me let out a small moan. "Woah, slow down Marko, leave some for the rest of us," I giggled again, comfortable being around the boys. I gripped the bat and the bag in my hand when he growled against my skin, making me squeeze my legs together. "Marko..."

I could see Laddie up in front of us as I stood, "Laddie, don't touch that!" He was startled, dropping the rusty knife from his now empty hand, "sorry," he apologized when he walked back over to us, I knew I had a weird coddling moment, "It's okay baby, did you cut yourself? Let me see your hands." I could feel the boys staring at me as I fretted over the little soldier boy, "he's fine, let him have his treat. I want mine..." Marko had pulled me back slightly before shoving his head into my neck as he finished his words just above a whisper.

"Stop that tickles," He was nibbling on my neck as I laughed at the feeling, "you're quite attentive aren't ya sweetheart." I looked at Dwayne, "Just a bit, doll face..." I pinched my fingers together to show him as Marko had pulled away to talk to David, the next song came on leaving Paul to grab my hand and twirl me around before pulling me into his arms making me laugh. I felt so comfortable around them that I didn't even mind Marko and Paul switching their places with me. "Hi Paul," I wrapped my arms around his neck, still keeping an eye on Laddie as he and Dwayne stood against the railing, he had his hands on my hips as we talked over the course of a few more songs. Spending time with the boys was very relaxing and made me forget about the worst part of my night.

I honestly wasn't too happy leaving them to find Sam a while later but I did after my face was covered in kisses by Marko. Sam was walking around when I found him searching for me, "You ready to go home kiddo?"