Page 35

The sand was light and slowly spreading around on my skin as I sat on the beach watching the waves. The hand on my thigh and the arm around my waist didn't belong to me but the individuals who refused to stop touching me as I calmed down enough to talk, "Why did you leave without talking to us?" I lifted my head up from my knees and looked towards Dwayne, "I don't really know..." Looking out towards the ocean I just kind of started to shove my toes in the sand while they talked to me, well while Dwayne talked to me, Marko sat quiet even as his arm tightened around me, pulling me closer. "I'm sorry, I was just so exhausted with her around."

 The three of us were basically skin to skin with each other as the waves crashed against the shore, "We don't blame you, she made us miserable, but if you decide to leave again... I'm coming with you." I looked at him, his face turned away from me, "Marko..." I was memorizing him, his greek god face and his curly blonde hair, he had cut it but I was still attracted to it. Dwayne hadn't changed much either keeping his long hair but switching his wardrobe like Marko, "I'm coming too, I don't care where as long as you don't leave us behind again."

I didn't know why or when but I had a smile on my face and I was cuddled up against Marko with my legs against Dwayne. The sound that followed my boys had made another appearance behind us as someone's feet waded through the sandy beach. "Same here baby, not leaving without me either." Looks like only one person wasn't going to show up tonight, "Hi Pauly baby," Even he had changed a bit, his hair a little tamer and his clothes matching the timeline, he sat before me grabbing my marked hand, looking at it as he rubbed the skin with his thumb, "I'm sorry..." He only smiled at me, "No, I'm sorry Rune..." I gulped down in shock as I turned my head to see him, the blonde that drove me to leave my home, "David?"

I am in the process of another Lost boys book but its not a sequel to this one it will be an entire new one, just gotta figure out the romantic aspect and who's going to be with who.