Page 26

I spent the rest of the night with the boys in the main area of the cave until David and Paul left for a bit to grab me a change of clothes, I knew David would be sensible but Paul would definitely dress me like I was going to a sex club if he was given the choice, "Dwayne!?"

I was pulled from my thoughts into a lap with strong arms wrapped around me as Marko said he was going to fill up his bike with gas leaving me alone with Dwayne, "What do you say sweetheart, shall we see if there's a possibility?" I was honestly really confused as he ground me down onto his lap making me groan, "What are you talking about?" He growled into my hair before standing up and carrying me to the little crevice room they made me, he was being completely silent while doing so and I was only becoming more confused, "Dwayne?"

"What's wrong sweetheart? Thought you wanted me to fuck a baby into you." I froze internally freaking out as a squeal left my lungs, "why - why would you say it like that?! Dwayne?!" It was so weird but strangely I liked it, the way he growled it into my ear as his arms tightened around me. Definitely turned on now as he thrust his head against my neck stopping his stride to take a deep inhale from my neck, "You really do smell good baby girl," Oh my gods, he changed the nickname, I really regretted teasing him earlier and every other time now, but I was still attracted to the situation and what he was saying to me. "Dwayne we can't, the others will..." 

He bit my neck completely sidetracking me, my mind going blank, a whitish screen taking over as I turned my head to initiate a kiss with him. He pulled away a second later, making me whimper before I realized he was setting me down on the bed. When did we even get in here? "They can watch, unless you want them to join in, huh? Would like that wouldn't you sweetheart, such a fucking tease..." He said it in a knowing voice as I felt my body growing warmer and watching him slide his jacket off, "I, Dwayne." I whined his name out with a squeal when he grabbed my legs pulling me against him as he kneeled on the bed, he was between my thighs listening to my heavy breathing. A needy whine left my lips by surprise as he chuckled at me. "I could just eat you with how amazing you smell."

I don't know how much time had passed but I definitely didn't regret the teasing anymore, I rubbed my legs against the sheets as I enjoyed the feeling of clouds on my skin, I was in a more euphoric state although I felt kind of bad about what happened, I was also slightly annoyed with Dwayne seeing as how he ended up leaving me here alone, it couldn't have been that long, the time frame I mean. I guess when he said he could just eat me he really meant it, I felt amazing though and I was still surprised about how it felt when he bit my thigh, maniac.

"Babe?! We're back!" I groaned rolling over into the pillow I rested against, hiding my face as I realized I had all my clothes on still just my panties were missing. Sitting up I searched for them for a few moments when I remembered Dwayne shoved them in his pocket, "Asshole." I cursed under my breath right before I got spooked by Marko, "Hey babe! Whatchya - Fuck that smells amazing."