Page 45

"What are we going to do with it?" Paul kicked the thing on the ground only for me to swat him, "don't touch it, we don't know where David got that thing," Dwayne gave my head a pat, offering a solution, "what about the ocean?"

... Fifteen minutes earlier...

"What the fucking fuck?" I looked on with disgust, "who is this?" Marko had his hands up instantly, "I swear I don't know." The girl looked over with a raised brow, "I'm David's girlfriend, who are you supposed to be?" My mouth was open as I took a few seconds to think of what my reaction would be, "she's," I stopped Marko from speaking any further, "No one..." I smiled viciously on the inside while displaying a soft and sweet timid one on the outside. I moved, walking forward the last few steps until I was right in front of her and shrugged one of my shoulders, "and now," the smile disappeared with the movement as I whispered to her, "you are too." I zipped forward, my hands moving too fast for her as they wrapped around her jaw and neck before I pulled. She was dead as soon as her spine snapped from the yank.

"Fucking shit," I blinked a few times, "Well, that's... unfortunate," I took a glance at Dwayne as he came to stand by my side, "No shit, why'd you do that?" I looked back down at her body, "I'm not sure," I gave a sigh resting my hands on my hips, "I think I have control issues, everyone just sounds so bitchy lately..." He nodded slowly, "So you killed her?" I shrugged, " really is anyone going to miss her look at that hair." I motioned at the fake pageant curls that were way too large, they were half brown, half bleach blonde and not like highlights either. It's like she grew out her roots until they were equal parts different colors. "Is she wearing my shirt?"

"Yo, what the actual fuck? What happened?" We turned to Paul who was stood behind us just having entered the kitchen himself, Marko next to him shaking his head as he leaned against the wall with his shoulder, "Rune killed David's new toy," he made an 'ah' sound and nodded. I watched him walk up to us and stand beside me humming. "So what are we going to do with it?" Paul kicked the thing on the ground only for me to swat him, "don't touch it, we don't know where David got that thing," Dwayne gave my head a pat, offering a solution, "what about the ocean?"

"I guess that could work," I shrugged with a thoughtful frown and nodded agreeing with him, "but the question is how? It's almost morning." I paused looking over as someone entered my peripheral, "what the fuck did you do?"