Page 19

"Laddie!" I didn't see Laddie or his keeper Star come closer until I almost fell over when the little soldier boy jumped on me, "Come on Laddie leave her alone." Star's voice stopped my giggling as I looked at her, "He's fine." I picked him up properly as he wrapped around me, "Hi mommy," for some reason his words didn't even faze me one bit, the boys and Star were surprised with his choice of words while I took over the role accordingly without a second thought, "Hi baby, did you have fun?" I smiled at him as I heard Star stutter something I couldn't hear, "Do you wanna go on one of the rides?" He hopped out of my arms dragging me by the hand to a little goldfish game stall, I had seen these before as I pulled out five bills so he could fish for one of the little fake magnet fish, "Laddie get away from that." I turned towards Stars voice annoyed, I completely ignored the boys as I blocked her view of Laddie while he fished, "move out of my way, Laddie come," I snapped my fingers in her face startling her, "back the fuck up before I rip your throat out."

I could feel the boys around me become tense as I whispered to her. She backed up after a few seconds of looking me in the eyes before lowering her head and standing slightly behind David. I didn't mean to growl at her when she stood up to me but I guess it happens, oh well, I tuned out of my thoughts when I heard Laddie cheering behind me as I stared at the now submissive girl. Uncrossing my arms from my chest I turned around to see Laddie point at the prize he wanted, I guess the stall owner noticed my expression and instead of giving him the smallest prize he gave Laddie the largest one while he awkwardly smiled at me. Dwayne had come up next to me grabbing my wrist, instantly relaxing me from my lingering anger.

Watching as Laddie shoved the Elephant towards the boys made me smile, when he showed me the doll he asked Dwayne if they could go home yet so he could introduce his new friend to his other toys back at home, "Sure lil man," I ended up walking with the boys back to the bikes as Star trailed behind us. "Are you coming too mommy?" I watched as the boys all hopped on their bikes, Star got onto the back of David's bike while Laddie stood next to Dwayne's bike watching me, before I could tell him no I was pulled by my elbow till I was next to paul. "Hop on." with a huff I got on laying my hands on his shoulders as the bikes started up.

The bikes were kicking up dirt and pebbles as we sped through the roads as I smiled against Paul's back, we were a bit behind everyone as Paul took it slower for me for some reason, I leant up to look past him seeing the boys were too far ahead of us to probably see past our headlight. "Hey Paul?" I was seeing if he could hear me or not, "What's up baby?" I smiled, moving my hands to his front to rub his chest, "You should let me play with your hair." I felt his chuckle reverberate through him as I laid my head on his back, I put my hand on his thigh squeezing as I laughed, "Is this as fast as you can go?" My words spurred him on making us fly quickly catching up to the boys.

Dead man's cave or the sunken as everyone calls it, that's where we ended up, I knew about this place. It was supposed to have been a pretty popular resort a while back but it had sunken in when a quake hit right on the fault. It was a long time ago and yet the inside was beautiful, Marko had helped me down the last part when Laddie had run off towards an area filled with coloring books and crayons. 

Marko picked me up and dropped me onto the couch as I was giggling, I ended up being covered with his body as he laid on me. "Babe you're like mega crushing me," I was sputtering out giggles as I heard curtains move on the other side of the room, he chuckled rolling off my side in a weird way. His tassels had somehow become stuck to my zipper as well causing my jacket to unzip, "Hold still I got it," I had become frozen when he sat up over my body once again. He had a full view of the middle of my chest covered in only mesh. My ears were blazen as was the tip of my nose when he stared down, zipper forgotten, he let it drop coming untangled naturally, he darted his eyes up to mine for approval as I covered my face with my hands. "Is this all for me?" I whined, perking the interest of the other boys that resided a bit away from us, my skin twitching as he placed his hand on my bare stomach, I inched my fingers apart to get a glimpse of him biting his thumb on his other hand. The hand resting on my skin brushed to the side dragging a tickling sensation across my twitching skin as he moved one of the jacket flaps off my skin leaving it to fall to the couch cushion right beside me.

I sucked in a gasping whine when I felt someone grab my arms pulling them above my head making my jacket fully uncover me, "Paul!" His face was above mine as Marko ran his fingers over my skin making me suck in a ragged gasp as I arched my back off the couch, his fingers not moving deeper into my skin, my skin was tickled by the touch making me uncomfortable. "Marko, please..." I pretty much begged him with a sad whine as both boys watched me. Dwayne had leaned over the back of the couch reaching down to touch the mesh turtle neck on my skin, "It's almost like you wore it just for us sweetheart." I whined again, feeling Marko run his fingers over my skin under my sad excuse of a shirt, his skin against the skin between my breasts, "Marko it tickles!"

 He looked into my eyes before glancing up at Paul and Dwayne before smirking at me. In a sudden rush he moved his hand over grasping my right breast before squeezing it roughly. I moaned raggedly trying to be quiet while I tried pulling my arms down to cover my face but Paul had a firm hold over my wrists making me shut my eyes and turn my face into my arm to hide somewhat, "Where do you think you're going sweetheart?" 

Dwayne had grabbed my face pushing it back into the open hair, my face was red from embarrassment as I heard David's voice from beside me, "Don't be mean boy's can't you see she's shy." I heard him chuckle with the boys, everyone let go of me as Marko laid on me while I calmed down again, Paul and Dwayne had run off, "Hey Marko?" He grunted at me, "Your hand babe." I heard him whine before he moved his hand slightly down, "I didn't say you could move it did I?" He growled at me moving his hand back as I wrapped my arms around him. "Mmm, my Marko." I felt him chuckle and smile into my neck.