Chapter 1: Taylor

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I seem to be getting a lot of comments about spelling errors and I can't tell you enough how much these annoy me lol. I have posted on my profile that my work is UNEDITED. I am so sorry folks but that indeed means it is, you guessed it UNEDITED. For you all to be getting the content you want as fast as you want, I'm sorry, there will be errors. I have been fixing some, but from here on, every comment correcting my work will be ignored. Please enjoy my book, I hope you come back to enjoy more.

----------------------------------------------------

I'm doing it again. Yep, I am totally in my room thinking about my explosive night with Skinner...

"Come here, baby." He groaned jerking off sitting on my bed. I slowly walk to him and he grabs my hand making me jerk him off his hand over mine. "Just like that, fuck." He looks up at me and let's go of my hand putting his hands in my hair kissing me. I step back pulling my hands up.

"I don't know what I am doing right now." I back track all the way back to the door. "What are we doing?" I ask and I try to process everything that just happened in the last several minutes.

"You're in your head." He stood up not caring he is naked and walks to me, he reaches out closing the door behind me and then pins me there with his forearm to my throat. He insisted on driving me home and when I was opening my door, I kissed him and we made out and I stripped him as we walked back here. "Get out of it." He orders, then he kisses me once more.

My whole body lights up under his touch he pulls his forearm off my throat and pulls my hair deepening the kiss. I wrap my hands around his neck and feel his muscles against my hand, he thrusts his front into me making me gasp. He slowly pulls away us both breathing heavily and I stare into his brown eyes.

"Don't think, not tonight," He shakes his head and after getting what he means I nod. He puts both of his hands by either side of my head and I feel his breath against my neck and my breathing hitches. "I bet you taste so good." He whispers then he picks me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.

He starts kissing me and I easily melt into him and I moan feeling his erection pressing against my center.

"Taylor!" I hear a yell startling me from my day dream. I get up off my bean bag with my book I was not reading in my hand, I throw it onto my bed and leave the room. Emma lives with me now; we go to the club together on weekends now although I have been thinking about quitting lately.

"Is everything ok?" I ask walking into the kitchen and I see her standing at the front door with it open, I see a man standing there wearing glasses.

"Says he has a delivery for you, he wouldn't give it to me." She explains and I shrug walking up to the man.

"Here you go ma'am." He says simply, a hood covering his features I slowly take the envelope from him and he walks away so I shut the door.

"That was weird." Emma muttered and I turn around nodding. I looked down at the envelope in my hands it was a basic white envelope no name or anything on it, weird. "Are you going to open it?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I don't know if I should." I answer and she nods. I hear my phone ringing so I dash back to my room to see Grace's name flashing across my screen. I swipe across it answering it closing my bedroom door putting it on speaker.

"Hey." She greets and I smile. "Are you meeting me for lunch?" She asks.

"Of course." I answer and I look at my clock seeing I'm a little late to be getting ready and I pull out my usual hoodie and leggings slipping those on. "How are the kids?" I asked.

"JJ is good has practice tonight, Kallie is a little princess, Luca has been having jealousy problems because of JJ doing baseball and everything." She goes on about her little angels as usual and I smile, I'm happy for her. "Oh, and they are all wondering when Auntie T can come see them." She sings and I laugh.

"I still get daily phone calls from JJ telling me about girls." I say and she scoffs.

"I know." She sighs. "Hey maybe we can talk in a bit? I need to get ready." She asks.

"Yeah, for sure. See you at the diner." I agree.

"Okay." I hear the phone click.

I get ready and I grab the envelope shoving it into the pack of my leggings I grab my wallet and keys. I head to Emma's room but she wasn't there so I go to the living room. I see her sitting there watching a movie.

"Hey. I'm going to eat with Grace. Do you maybe want to come?" I ask.

"Sure." She answers she gets up and we quickly make our way out the door and we head down the street to the little diner on the corner.