Please Come Home

It was getting cold outside, fall had passed and soon it would be winter. The snow would fall, people would be together inside sipping on hot cocoa, and having a wonderful time enjoying each other during the upcoming holidays.

However, for Aphmau and Airis, they couldn't care less about the upcoming winter. Aaron hadn't responded to the text message Aphmau had sent two days ago, and the two of them were getting worried about all sorts of things. Airis was terrified by the fact that Aaron hadn't replied to Aphmau's message, and was worried that maybe she wouldn't be able to see him again if he didn't respond.

Aphmau didn't notice it because it happened at night, but Airis couldn't sleep for days over being too worried about Aaron not coming home. Not even the stranger in her dreams could help calm her down or make her feel any better about the situation. 

"Oh, my gah! He loves her so much! Even though he's dead! Why can't living people do that?!" Aphmau cried as she watched yet another zombie romance movie and eating another cheesecake. Airis on the other hand was cuddling with Aphmau's old Woof plush on the other couch and eating a bunch of strawberries.

"Hey, Aph! Hey Airis!" A voice shouted from the front door. Aphmau and Airis jumped at the sudden sound and fell down to the floor from their shock.

"Aph, Airis, what are you two doin'?" The two turned around and saw Travis standing behind the couch.

"Um, being productive and not moping around with my daughter!" Aphmau said, Airis sighed quietly.

"Katelyn sent me to check on you to make sure you and Airis are doing alright." Travis said, "Are you sure you're not mopin'?"

"Nope!"

"Are you watching depressing zombie movies again?" Travis looked up at the tv and then down at Airis who was trying to salvage whatever strawberries were on the floor.

"Me!? No!" Aphmau denied.

"Then what's that on the tv?" 

"N-no, y-you see it's a zombie movie, but it's not a depressing one this time."

Travis stared at Aphmau intensely, the two of them staying silent for a few seconds before Travis ran over to Airis and picked her up in his arms.

"I'm telling Katelyn.." He whispered before he ran off with Airis in his arms to Katelyn's house next door, Aphamu quickly following behind him.

"I'm telling! You can't stop me!"

"Travis don't tell! Travis! TRAVIS! TRAVIS, YOU LITTLE TATTLE TALE!"

Airis clutched onto Travis' shirt as he crashed through Katelyn's door and saw Katelyn and Lucinda on the couch.

"Katelyn!" He shouted and set Airis down on the floor.

"Travis?" Katelyn replied.

"Katelyn... Aph... has been doing... the thing again." Travis answered out of breath.

"No I haven't!" Aphmau shouted as soon as she made it into the house and grabbed Airis, "And how dare you kidnap my daughter!"

Katelyn sighed, "Aph! Then what were you doing?"

"Watching tv with Airis?" Aphmau answered and Airis nodded to confirm.

"What kind of tv?"

"A romantic story!?"

"Did it have zombies in it and were you eating cheesecake while watching it?" Lucinda asked.

"Yes!" Aphmau squeaked and Airis silently sighed, writing down in her notebook.