Aaron's Sister

Zianna took everyone to Olive Garden to have dinner and meet with a CEO's daughter from another company. Zianna went to go check on the reservation, while everyone else waited outside. 

"Huh? Is anyone else getting a sense of deja vu?" Garroth asked.

"Very much." Aaron answered.

"Don't remind me." Zane shuddered.

"Are you guys sure we should be with your mom right now?" Laurance asked.

"Why not?" Aphmau asked, "She invited us."

"Yeah, but it seems kinda weird."

"Is it because of the business thingy, Uncle Laurance?" Airis asked.

"Yeah, Airis, exactly."

"Then you obviously don't know my mother." Zane said, "Our mom and dad work together. She takes care of relations and he manages the company. She wouldn't just invite us to sit around. It's possible that the girl we're about to meet prefers our kind of company."

Garroth chuckled, "Who would enjoy your kind of company?" He snickered at his younger brother.

"Uncle, that was rude. I enjoy his company." Airis said defending Zane.

"Thank you, Airis." Zane said, picking the girl up in his arms and hugging her, "That was very sweet of you."

"No, Mom's too nice for that. She just makes sure that everyone gets to eat." Zane answered.

"Sounds like a mom, all right." Aaron chuckled. 

Airis thought that Zianna's attitude reminded her of her late mother. Airis' mom would always make sure that the wildlife around their house got a snack everyday, especially Yukisa. She could eat her weight in her mom's famous snacks. Though, wolves shouldn't really have strawberry tarts.

"Your mom did say this girl was an eligible bachelorette." Aphmau smirked at the two Ro'Meave brothers, "Could she be trying to set up her handsome sons? Hmmm? HMMM?!"

Zane's face flushed red behind his mask, "Hey! We're not handsome." He said timidly.

"Speak for yourself. I'm GORGEOUS!" Garroth said proudly showing off his face.

"Hmmm. So, she's trying to get you guys with this girl?" Aaron asked.

"I don't really care for that kind of thing." Zane said.

"I'm 'meh' about it, too." Garroth admitted, "I'm kinda off relationships for a while."

"Though it makes sense that she would want to introduce us to this girl if she's the daughter of a CEO of a popular company."

"What kind of company does her dad have, Uncle Zane?" Airis asked,

"Mother didn't say?" Garroth asked. just as Zianna was walking up to the group.

"Okay! Sorry for the hold up. There was a mix up with our reservations." She apologized.

"I didn't think a place like this had reservations." Zane said.

"What'chu got against Olive Garden, Zane?" Aphmau shout back at him.

"I just called ahead to make sure we had a spot." Zianna explained.

"Granny Zianna, shouldn't we wait for the CEO daughter before eating?" Airis asked, landing on her feet after jumping from Zane's arms.

"She would prefer it if we go ahead and sit down so she doesn't have to wait for the food. Trust me, I totes get her. Girl's gotta eat, yo!"