Ms. Aphmau In Love

~~~~Airis~~~~

Mr. Aaron carried me as we went to the restaurant. It was nice place, very classy and quiet. But as we came up to the restaurant, I could tell that Mr. Aaron was uncomfortable watching Ms. Aphmau and Mr. Zane. He kept glaring at them and muttering under his breath.

I could tell, even though I was still little, that he really liked Ms. Aphmau, and Ms. Aphmau liked him back. But I couldn't understand why they didn't get together.

I mean, Mama and Papa were together for a long time, since they were young, and they never had a problem admitting their feelings. At least that's what they told me. I guess it's different for other people.

"Here we are." Ms. Zianna said, "This is the place your father took me on our first date."

"Mom! Did you really have to bring us here?" Mr. Zane shouted.

"Oh, Zuzu, it's symbolic. Coming here is good luck for any couple."

"Ugh, Mom, it's just a superstition you made up." Mr. Garroth said.

"Mom believes that every couple who has a date here ends up getting married." Mr. Vylad said.

Does that mean someone in our group is going to get married in the future? I hope so. Everyone deserves a special partner. Mama said one time that Irina split man into two, their souls now incomplete. From that moment forward, every person born in this world has half a soul, that can only be made whole when they find the person they are meant to marry.

But I couldn't see that in Mr. Zane and Ms. Aphmau. Their souls didn't click right. They weren't the right match.

"Wha!" Ms. Zianna exclaimed, "But it's true. Every couple I've known that's been on a date here ended up getting married. Now, Zane, why don't you and Aphmau kiss?"

"WHAT!!" Everyone screamed.

"Mom, stop being weird! I'm not going to kiss Aphmau in front of you!" Mr. Zane said.

"Ooh! But I want to be here for your first kiss." She gushed.

"M-Mom, I think you need to calm down." Mr. Garroth growled out through clenched teeth, "Zane will kiss Aphmau when he's ready."

"Exactly." Mr. Zane said.

"He will, huh?" Mr. Aaron asked, still sounding a little angry.

"I-I-I mean, I am her boyfriend, aren't I? But I'm not ready."

"Good."

Mr. Zane chuckled, "Yet...."

Mr. Aaron growled in anger and I couldn't do much but just pat his shoulder in comfort.

"What was that, Zuzu? You know people can't hear you when you mutter behind that mask."

"Hey, Mommy, shouldn't you reserve a table?" Mr. Garroth asked.

"Oh, right I almost forgot. I'll be right back." Ms. Zianna said and then raced to reserve a table for all of us.

Mr. Aaron turned to Mr. Zane with a harsh glare in his eyes.

"What was that all about?" He asked.

"Heh, whatever do you mean?" Me. Zame laughed.

"All right you guys, we need to get our heads together." Mr. Vylad stated, dismissing the last conversation, "We just have have get through this date, and then you two never have have do this again."

Ms. Aphmau looked doen at her feet, her fingers twitching nervously.

"I...  I don't know if I can do this anymore." She confessed.