Off To Starlight!!

The entire group was waiting in the living room, beyond excited for the best part of their vacation: Going to the parks of Starlight Wonderland! And no one was more excited than Aphmau, who was squealing loudly in excitement and anticipation.

"Well, it looks like someone is excited." Melissa laughed seeing Aphmau's excitement.

"You have no idea." Aaron laughed as well, "She's been dreaming about this moment since she was a kid."

"AAHHHH!" Aphmau screamed again, "We're going to Starlight Wonderland! There's so many things I wanna do!"

"Can we go on rollercoasters, Mama?" Airis asked, just as excited as her mother. Aphmau smiled and picked up Airis, spinning her around and making her laugh.

"We can do whatever you want, Airis! This is going to be great!" 

"I'm looking forward to the haunted house." Ghost said through Kim.

"Of course you would be." Lucinda sighed.

"H....Haunted House?" Aphmau whimpered.

"I can see it now." Melissa gasped, going into her dream world of seeing Aphmau and Aaron being all romantic in the haunted house. Airis sighed and raised her hand to Melissa. A small bit of light exited from her hand and smacked straight into Melissa's face, bringing her out of her fantasy land.

"Auntie Melissa! No dreaming about Mama and Papa being sweet in the haunted house!" Airis shouted.

"But why not?" Melissa whined, "We have to do the haunted house! Come on, let's get our bags to the docks and get going!"

"The docks?" Zane repeated.

"Mm-hmm. In order to get to all the islands here on starlight, you have to travel by boat. At least from this island. Some islands are different I hear, so I'm excited to see what this boat looks like. Come on, let's get going."

Everyone grabbed their bags and headed to the docks where the boat was. Airis was happy and excited for the trip to the other islands. Not only because they were going to a new place filled with all sorts of fun activities, but also because she was going to be away from him.

"It will be nice to get away to another place, right Airis?" The voice said.

"Yeah, it will. Mama looked really happy while we were packing for the trip." She frowned a little, "I just hope that he stays on that island. I don't wanna see him again."

"I understand, child. I know your pain all too well, and I would never wish for you to go through that again. If he ever comes close to you again, will you give me permission to use your body?"

"You can." Airis nodded.

"Airis, honey!" Aphmau shouted, "Come on, don't wanna be left behind!"

"Coming, Mama!" Airis shouted, gripping her suitcase and running down the docks to meet her family near a large yacht called the S.S. Gate.

"Here's the boat!" Melissa gestured and Aphmau screamed once again.

"Hmmm. For some reason, that squeal sounds familiar." A familiar voice said from the boat.

"Huh? That voice..."

A man came down from the boat and smiled, laughing after seeing Aphmau and the crew.

"Oh! I knew it! I'd never forget a voice." It was Guyde, the man from Love~Love Paradise.

"Guyde?" Aphmau questioned.

"The one and only."

Aphmau couldn't help but hug Guyde, "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's you. Wait... I thought you worked at Love~Love Paradise?"