Boy-Shopping!

Airis held Aphmau's hand as they both walked out to the docks, Aphmau's mother Sylvanna wanting the two of them go out with her to find Aphmau a boyfriend. Airis didn't really understand the whole situation, but she didn't want to make things any crazier for Aphmau.

She understood love enough to know that Aphmau truly loved Aaron, and she wouldn't betray him for another, but she couldn't understand why Sylvanna didn't like Aaron, even though he made Aphmau so happy.

"Airis." Aphmau called getting Airis' attention. The girl looked up at Aphmau and saw her worried expression, "This doesn't mean I'm giving up on Aaron, but you've seen how my mother is acting."

"But why don't you tell her that you're dating Aaron?" Airis wrote in her notebook. Aphmau sighed.

"I've known Aaron ever since middle school when we met on and online game. And when I met him in person for the first time, we were really close. But then... my mom found out about him and at the time, she didn't like the idea of me getting a boyfriend. And she didn't like Aaron in the slightest. She hated him then and she'll hate him for all eternity. For now, we need to keep our relationship a secret from my mother. Can you stay quiet about it until I can tell you you can talk about it?"

Airis was still confused, but nodded anyway just so Aphmau could have some peace of mind. She didn't think it was a good idea, but should respect Aphmau's wishes to do so.

The two quickly made it to the shoppe, seeing Aphmau's mother and Katelyn standing by the entrance.

"There you two are, what took you so long, Mija?" Sylvanna asked.

"Yeah, you missed lunch." Katelyn asked.

"Yeah... I got caught up in something." Aphamu chuckled nervously.

"Okay, you three, this is no time to be distracted." Sylvanna said hastily, "You know why we're here. To find Aphmau a boyfriend and a father for Airis."

Airis' face lit up like a red Christmas tree, her red cheeks clashing with her blue hair and mismatched colored eyes. She gripped Aphmau's hand tighter than before, nervous about what might happen throughout the day.

"Mom... you really don't need to do this." Aphmau said trying to get her mother to change her mind about the boyfriend situation.

"Operation: Get me some more grandbabies already is a go! Now, let's spread out and find mister right."

Sylvanna ran into the shoppe to find a boy for Aphmau. Both she and Airis sighed in relief that she was gone.

"Uhh... What's going on?" Katelyn asked, confused about the entire situation.

"My mom's being loco again." Aphmau answered, "Apparently, keeping boys away from me is no longer her mission. Now she's determined to find me a boyfriend so I can turn around and give her grandbabies. Will you help me deal with her?"

"Last I checked, you already had a boyfriend. Why don't you just have babies with him?" Katelyn asked, causing both her friend and Airis to blush even more.

"Katelyn! Why would you even suggest-- and with Airis here, too!" Aphmau growled, taking a deep breath to calm herself down, "Besides, you know how my mom feels about Aaron. She hates him!"

"It's true." Airis wrote, "She was glaring at him when we met her yesterday."

"That's right, Airis. I'm gonna tell her, but.... not just yet."

"You really think it's best for you to go along with this crazy scheme... then I'll be you accomplice. But for the record, it's not my fault if it all goes south."