Ms. Aphmau's Best Friends

~~~Airis~~~

Ms. Aphmau and I were walking along the sidewalk towards Mr. Aaron's house. He had asked if we wanted to hang out at his place the other day, so Ms. Aphmau agreed to hang out and I wanted to see him, too, so I went along with her. I couldn't really explain all too much, but Mr. Aaron had a strange air around him, something familiar...

Either way, I wanted to get to know him better, maybe then I would be able to understand what that strange feeling was. Just then, I was driven from my thoughts when I heard Mr. Zane calling out for Ms. Aphmau.

~~~~Aphmau~~~

"Are you two heading somewhere?" Zane asked us.

"Yeah, we're heading to Aaron's house. The three of us were going to hang out today." I answered and Airis nodded in agreement.

"I see, sorry, I really should've called before I came over." Zane turned around to walk away, but I stopped him before he could get too far.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked.

"Home." he said, "I don't want to get in the way of you, Airis and Aaron hanging out."

Airis grabbed Zane's hand and tried to drag him in the direction of Aaron's house. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this. It was so cute, I couldn't stand it.

"Airis is right. Zane, I insist you come hang out with the three of us." I said through my laughter.

Zane sighed, "Aphmau, Airis, I don't think that's such a good idea. Especially not after the whole dinner thing with my mom."

"Why do you say that?"

Zane blushed and backed away shyly, "Well... it might be a bit awkward is all." Zane mumbled something, but I couldn't understand it. Neither could Airis.

"Huh? What was that?" I asked since I couldn't hear what Zane had said.

"Huh?! O-oh, n-n-n-nothing." He stuttered.

"You know, maybe your mom was right about you muttering behind that mask."

"H-HEY!" Zane shouted while Airis and I chuckled.

"In any case, Zane, I think this is the perfect opportunity for you and Aaron to get to know each other. I know things got out of hand at the dinner with your mom, but.. now might be the time for you guys to get to know each other."

"Are you sure?" Airis nodded and wrote something down on her notebook before showing it to Zane.

"Don't worry, Mr. Zane." the notebook read, "I'm sure you and Mr. Aaron will get along just fine. You might even become friends."

Zane grumbled under his breath, but he eventually agreed to come with us to Aaron's house. Airis happily dragged Zane by the hand across the street, after looking both ways of course. Once we got to Aaron's house, I knocked on the door, it wasn't even a second later that Aarons answered the door with a big smile on his face.

"Aphmau, Airis, glad you could make it. I-" Aaron said, but then stopped speaking when he noticed our third party, "Zane?"

"Yo." Zane answered.

"Hey, Aaron. I bumped into Zane on my way here. He was coming over to hang out with me, but I had told him I was hanging out with you today, so would you mind if he joined us?"

"This time, she's not my girlfriend." Zane laughed. 

Aaron looked a little confused for a second, but he smiled, "I don't mind if he joins us." 

"Great!"

"Come on in." 

Airis, Zane and I went inside, but Zane stayed behind near Aaron. No real idea why, but I hoped they were getting along. I sat Airis on the couch, after I got her a cup of milk. I tried to get her to drink other things, but she seems to enjoy milk and water only as a drink. Especially strawberry milk. I swear, it's not healthy for her just to eat strawberries. I'll definitely need to get her on a different diet or something.