Cursed Secrets. Uncertain Future

Airis' blood boiled at the sight of that monster. The one who nearly killed her father, hurt her mother and tried to take her away from a loving family. But she knew exactly what to do in this situation. She had to keep her eyes in check. She bit her tongue and pushed down as much rage as possible, taking in deep breaths to calm her heartbeat.

With a couple of breaths, she was calm enough to look up at her father, who she knew would be even more enraged. He had years to learn to control his eyes, but with his past he didn't understand how to let his emotions out in a healthy way.

And from seeing Ein across the bridges, Airis could see his eyes burning bright red. She got scared, afraid that her father's eyes would become a problem and destroy the peace they worked hard to create. So, she grabbed him by the hand and pulled on him.

"Papa, your eyes, calm down." She whispered the best she could, but her words didn't reach him at all.

Just then, Derek saw what was happening and just like Airis, he began to panic too.

"Melissa! Rachel!" He called out to his wife and daughter. The two looked over at Airis, who was struggling to get her father to calm down while maintaining her natural mismatched eyes.

"Melissa!" 

"On it!" Melissa shouted and pushed away Kawaii~Chan, Zane and Garroth so that they wouldn't get in the way. Rachel on the other hand went over to Aphmau and pushed her down as well.

Derek walked over to Aaron and looked at him sternly.

"Aaron, get a hold of yourself." He shouted, but Aaron tried to get past him, "Aaron! Aaron Lycan! Calm yourself!"

"He can't hear you, Grandpa Derek! He's too far in his thoughts." Airis said continuing to pull Aaron back, "Papa, that's enough! He won't hurt us, I promise!"

".....Ein..." Aaron growled and everyone's eyes widened. Aaron pushed Derek away, shook Airis' grip from his hand and rushed to catch Ein.

But before he could get too far, Garroth jumped to his feet and caught him by the shoulder.

"Uncle Garroth, step away from him!" Airis shouted and ran up to Garroth, but it was too late.

Aaron turned to face Garroth, and his eyes were fully exposed to Garroth. The cursed quickly took affect, and even Airis could feel the curse activating within her uncle. She nearly screamed when Garroth collapsed to the ground, not able to move because of the pain.

"Uncle Garroth!" She screamed and ran over to help him along with Kawaii~Chan and Zane.

Aphmau broke free from Rachel's grasp stood in front of Aaron, forgetting that her secret transformation wasn't made public just yet.

"Aaron, please stop!" She cried out, "You've lost control."

Airis looked up at her parents wanting nothing more than for them to be calm and for the situation to become less threatening. She reached for her staff charm, ready to make it bigger so that she could calm her father with magic, but stopped short of touching it.

She remembered from when she was young with her biological parents. Her mother once told her that her father nearly turned her because he was angry, back when they were locked away. Her mother had to use an immense amount of her magic to subdue him. And as much as Airis hated to admit it, she wasn't strong enough to perform that spell, so she focused on Garroth.

"Aaron, please.... come back to me.... we need to be here for Airis." Aphmau begged and slowly Aaron started to come back to his senses. His heartrate began to calm down, and his senses came back clearly, seeing his Fiancée stand in front of him with her eyes wide open.